Chapter 1

Emma's POV:

"No, mom."

"I'm just asking you to come on tour with me and the boys. Don't you think it'd be fun? Going to different places for your summer vacation? Girls would do anything to go on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer!" She exclaimed.

"Mom, I'm never gonna be one of those girls and you know that."

"Emma you don't have to be." She said, still trying to convince me.

"Why can't I just stay home? I'm 17, don't you think I can take care of myself already? And besides, dad will be home."

"Emma, I know you can take care of yourself and dad will be home, but all your gonna do this summer is stay in bed and watch Netflix all day. This is a great opportunity! You'll  get to travel to many places and not many girls your age get to do that." She said.

"Mom, I won't be staying in bed watching Netflix my whole summer. I'll be going to the beach to take a few photos for my Photography class."

"You could always take some during the tour. Does it have to be at the beach?"

____________________

"Not really..."

"Please come." She begged, with her puppy dog face.

I just laughed. I really didn't want to go. I don't even like them. I knew my mom wouldn't take no for an answer, so I just said yes.

For other girls, it would've been a dream come true if their mom was working with 5 Seconds of Summer as their manager. But not for me, 5sos is going on tour again and my mom decided to take me with her.

"Thank you sweetie." She said, giving me a huge bear hug.

"No problem mom." Trying to make it obvious that I was not okay with it.

I went back upstairs to my room to start packing. Our flight from California to Australia was tomorrow and my mom telling me today, was so last minute.

When I finished packing, my closet was basically empty. Since there wasn't enough space in 2 of my suitcases, I had to stuff some of my other clothes in my moms suitcase. You can't really blame me. She said I was going on a tour and it was basically my whole summer vacation. So that means I'll be needing all my clothes.

____________________

After packing my clothes, I didn't really know what to do. I went on my social media and remembered that I forgot to tell my best friend that I was going to go on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer. She's loves them so much and she'd kill me if I didn't tell her.

I grabbed my phone and started texting her.

Emma:
Hey Angie. I forgot to tell you something. 😁

Angela:
What?

Emma:
I won't be here in Cali because I'll be going on tour with 5 seconds of Summer 😒😖.

Angela:
Bwjgsjgwihkjkaijiajisywhquahsjhahkjij!!!!!! 🙀😭😍❤️

Angela: Dudee! Take me with you!

Emma: I'll have to ask. Brb.

I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen to find my mom cooking dinner.

"Hey mom, can Angie go on the tour with us?"

____________________

"Well it's kind of last minute. You should've asked earlier. But it's fine, let me check and see if I have any extra tickets." She said, going through her bag.

I really hoped that Angela could come. I wouldn't have to be alone with 5sos. I have no idea why people like them so much. They have "OK" music but I don't see how people fall for them.

I sat on the counter and waited for my mom to tell me if she had any extra tickets left. But I saw a disappointed look on her face. She put her bag on the counter and turned to me.

"Angela can come." She said, turning her frown upside down.

I screamed so loud and thanked her. Before I could run back up to my room, the doorbell rang. I was wondering why dad came home so early. He was supposed to arrive  an hour later. I ran and opened the door to see Angela standing there with all her suitcases.

"How'd you..."

"Idk I just knew your mom wouldn't say no."  She blurted out without letting me finish my sentence.

____________________

"But what if there weren't anymore plane tickets left?" I asked.

"I take my chances." She said.

We both laughed.

"We're going on the plane tomorrow. You know that right?" I said, a little bit confused.

"Ohhhh... I guess I got a little bit too excited." She said with an embarrassed look on her face.

"It's fine you could probably sleepover tonight." I said giggling a bit.

"Can Angie sleepover?" I yelled, hoping that my mom heard me from all the way to the kitchen.

"Sure sweetie!" My mom yelled back.

Angela turned and gave her mom a thumbs up from the driveway, letting her know that it was okay for her to sleepover.

____________________

It was already 8:00 pm. Angela and I finally finished eating dinner. We went back up to my room and decided to build a fort and watch some Netflix.

"You're never too old for forts." We both said at the same time and started laughing.

We went into our fort and had a tough decision on whether to watch a scary or romantic movie. But, we finally decided to watch a chick flick instead.

"You can never go wrong with Mean Girls." I said, winking at Angela.

Before watching the movie, I went downstairs with Angela to grab some snacks from the pantry. We also popped some popcorn in the microwave and made us two glasses of Strawberry Lemonade Starbucks VIA Refreshers™ Instant Beverage.

While watching the movie, we quoted almost every famous quote there was to be said. Mean Girls is our favorite movie besides Clueless. As you can probably already tell, we were your typical common white girls.

"That will always be a great movie." Angela said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

____________________

"We should watch the sequel."

"You know I'll never last." She said.

"Just one more movie." I begged her.

"Fine. But I won't promise that I'll be awake for the whole movie. I'll probably fall asleep somewhere in the middle of the movie."

"Deal!" I said, laughing

When the movie was over, I looked and turned to Angela. She was fast asleep in our fort. I didn't want to wake her so I decided to sleep in the fort too.

AN: This is my first chapter and book. Sorry if  this chapter wasn't that interesting. I hope you enjoyed. I'll be updating ASAP. Thanks again! ❤️