Chapter 5

Calum's POV:

Since Megan, Angela and Emma took two of the guest bedrooms, Luke, Ashton, Michael and I had to all sleep in Luke's room.

*beep beep*

I rolled to he other side of the bed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

Angela:
Hi 😊

Calum:
Why are you still up? It's 1:00 in the morning.

Angela:
Why are you still up? That is the question.

Calum:
Cause you texted me silly.

Angela:
True.

*Typing*

Angela:
I'm waiting for Emma. She's still outside in the living room with Luke.

Calum:
He fell asleep. She's probably struggling to get him off of her lap rn.

Angela:
Lol. 😂

_____________________________________________________

While I was texting, Luke walked into the room.

"Why are you still up?" Luke asked.

"I'm texting Angela."

"At 1:00 in the morning?" Luke asked with his face looking seriously red.

"What happened to your face?" I said trying not to laugh and wake Ashton and Michael.

"Nothing."

I knew he was lying. Something probably happened.

"What'd she do to you?" I asked him, with a smirk on my face.

"Who?"

"Emma. Who else?"

"Nothing."

"Fine I'll just ask Angela." I said looking at him with a menacing smile.

"No! Don't!" Luke said.

"Too late." I said grimacing at him.

Angela:
Hello? Why'd you stop texting me?

Calum:
Something smells fishy... Luke's face is all red, do you think Emma had anything to do with this??? 😏

Angela's POV:

Emma finally walked into our room.

"What took you so long?" I asked her.

"I was brushing my teeth and I put on my pajamas." She said.

"So..." I said smiling at her.

"What?" She said with a confused expression.

"Don't play all innocent with me." I said crossing my arms.

"I really don't know what you mean. You either tell me right now or never cause if you aren't aware, it's frickin' 1:00 in the morning right now and I need to get some sleep cause I'm still a bit jet lagged." She replied, crossing her arms and taping her feet at the same time.