Chapter 12

Emma's POV:

"Yeah, what's up?" Luke asked.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?"

"Pushing you."

"Oh it's fine. Is that all you wanted to say?"

"And... That I'm gonna go to bed now, and that if you could please leave my bunk now." I said, feeling like a total jerk.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you tomorrow, I guess." He said, as he left my bunk and closed the curtain for me.

The truth was, I wanted to tell him that I was pranking him at the club and that I was sorry. But then again, he kissed this random girl and totally abandoned me. I was guilty and I was mad. As I was thinking more about it, I realized that I shouldn't have been guilty or mad about anything because we're not even together. Luke can date whoever the heck he wants to date and if he wanted to date that girl at the club, then I don't care anymore.

Tour Day 2:

I finally woke up and we arrived in Melbourne, Australia.

"Wake up everyone! Today is gonna be a busy day!" My mom said, as she walked into our tour bus.

"I'm up!" Michael said and fell back to sleep.

"Get up Michael! You don't want me to-"

"No, I'm up! I don't want water to be thrown at me!" Michael yelled, as he sat up straight and hit his head.

"Shit!" Michael yelled, rubbing his head as he got out of his bunk to get ready.

"Ashton, you know the drill." My mom said, as she tapped her feet.

"I know, I know." He said, getting out of bed.

"Calum, Luke, you don't want me to repeat this again." She said, as she pulled both their covers off.

"Angela, it's up to you if you want to watch the boys get interviewed this morning. But it's okay if you want to stay in the bunk and sleep in." My mom said.

"As for you, Emma, get ready because I need your help." She said.

"Can I get a good morning?" I said, laughing.

"Sorry sweetie, good morning. Today is going-"

"To be a busy day. I know, I know." I said, rubbing my eyes.

It was 4 in the morning and I had to get ready. I first, went into the bathroom to change in some, presentable clothes. If I was going to be my mom's assistant for the day, I wanted to look professional.

I first put on a white see through shirt with a black bralette underneath. After that, I layered it with a white blazer on top. When I finished the upper part of my outfit, I slipped on a black pair of jeans and my converse. To tie it all together, I wore a few of my fake pearl necklaces and a ring to match the color scheme of my entire outfit. As for my hair, I curled it and pined it to the side.

When I was all ready, my mom made me make a quick run to a small cafe near by to buy the boys, including her, me and Angela some breakfast. I bought the four boys some double smoked, bacon, cheddar and egg sandwiches. I made sure to get three of each because I know one wouldn't be enough for each of them. Then, I got my mom an on the go cup of oatmeal with fresh blueberries and as for Angela and I, I both got us each edamame hummus wraps.

When I got all the orders, my hands were full and I could barely see where I was going.

"Woah!" I said, as I was about to trip but someone caught me.

"Thank you so much! I'm glad you were here or else might've fallen and died." I said laughing.

"I'm glad I was here too." The man said, as I was straightening out my clothes.

"What's your name?" The man asked.

"It's Emma. I would reach out my hand to you and shake it but I kind of can't." I said as I raised my head to see his face.

"It's fine and it's nice to meet you. My name is Bryce." He said, as he bit his lip.

"Nice to meet you too." I said, as my cheeks flushed a shade of red.

"So, how old are you?" I asked, trying to not sound forward.

"I'm 17. How about you?"

"17." I said, blowing the hair out of my face, since I couldn't use my hands.

"Let me help you with that." He said, as he moved the strand of hair out of my face.

"Thanks." I said biting my lip.

"Maybe we should-"

*beep beep*

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry I have to go. I need to be somewhere very important and I don't want to be late."

"But I didn't get your-"

AN: Another cliffhanger :-)))). I'm sorry it's kind of short and I'll try to stop ending them on cliffhangers. Pls vote for my chapters and don't forget to follow me!