Chapter 21

AN: hey guys. I haven't updated in such a long time so I recommend you to read a few chapter back if you begin to not understand or forget what's going on. Thanks for being patient with me.

Emma's POV:

I headed back to our hotel room to change into some new clothes because I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday's concert. As I walked to our down the hall and into the elevator, I slid my phone out of my back pocket and swiped up to use the front camera as a mirror. I looked liked a mess, my eyeliner was all smudged and my blue hair extensions were tangled, I needed to change before I go out into the lobby. When I walked into the room, I saw Angela and Calum eat their pancakes as they watched Spongebob on the tv.

"Did Luke order food?" I asked.

"Not yet, he's in the bathroom." Calum said.

I said thanks and headed to the bathroom in my room. I placed my hand on the doorknob and turned but then I noticed it was locked.

"Luke, I thought you were bathroom in your room." I said, with a stern voice.

"My room I so lonely. Michael's playing video games and Ashton's zoning me out with his headphones. If Calum can be here, I can be here." He said, as he swung open the door and brushed his teeth.

"Don't you want to just get room service?" I suggested. I was too lazy to get ready and leave the hotel room.

"Nope. How are we going to explore if we stay here, all locked up in a hotel room?"

"Fine."

Sometimes I don't understand him. He barley gets enough sleep during the tour and I don't get why he wouldn't take advantage of getting to sleep in the entire day.

-

Luke kicked me out of my bathroom so I decided to change. I changed into my black shorts and a black crop top with the phases of the moon on it and underneath, I chose to wear a black bralette. All I needed to complete my outfit was my black high top converse.

"Are you done using-" I was knocking on the bathroom door and halfway through my sentence, the door opened and revealed a baby faced Luke.

"You shaved?" I was stunned.

"Yup."

Luke was still adoring his face in the mirror so I got the chance to push Luke right out of the bathroom.

"My turn." I said, closing the door shut.

"Your not gonna compliment me?" Luke asked from outside of the bathroom.

"Nope." I said, as I giggled.

I was finally in the bathroom and the first thing I did was shave my legs. No one wants hairy gorilla legs when wearing shorts. After I shaved, I put on a bit of makeup. Not to much but just a tiny bit so that I didn't look like a monster. When I was all done, I combed out my hair and unclipped the hair extensions. Once I was done combing out my hair, I tied it up into a ponytail and walked out of the bathroom.

It was finally 12pm and I was ready for some girl time with my mom and Angela. We first ate at a restaurant next to the hotel and then we headed to the pool.

"Jump in with me!" I said yelling across the pool to Angela. It was good that there weren't many people.

"No it's way too cold." She yelled from the other side.

"Bish come here!" I demanded and crossed my arms.

Angela walked over to me and I took the opportunity to push her into the pool. When she got to the surface, I stuck my tongue out. As I was acknowledging my victory, my mom jumped onto my back and took me down into the pool with her.

"Mom!" I yelled and splashed her with water. Angela was enjoying my failure.

"Your welcome." My mom said to Angela.

We swam for a few hours and once we all got tried, we headed to the spa. The spa was super relaxing, we got some avocado face masks and relaxed as our feet were being cleaned and soaked in very hot water.

"So how's you and Luke?" My mom asked as she lifted a cucumber from her right eye.

"Nothing much." I said. I felt that I was blushing but my mom wouldn't be able to see through my face mask.

"Oh there is something." Angela said as she laughed.

"Spill." My mom said.

"Luke asked to be my boyfriend."

"What'd you say?" My mom asked. I could sense that she was super interested by the tone of her voice.

"Yes?"

"That's great honey. So are you guys, you know. Having se-"

Before my mom could finish her sentence, I had to cut her off.

"Mom! Don't even finish that sentence, and no we are not and keep it down. There's a bunch of people here."

My mom and Angela began to laugh.

"I'm gonna go into the sauna if you don't mind. I need to get away from you dirty minded people." I said, as I laughed and headed there.

When I walked in, I closed the door gently and saw two very familiar people.

AN: Sorry for not updating in forever but thanks for being super patient readers. I hope to update soon. I'm truly sorry for making you wait but I just can't update constantly.

DISCLAIMER: I didn't get to proof read this chapter and I might not read every single chapter I publish in the future as throughly as I used too so if there are any mistakes, sorry and please don't tell me because I'll go over them in the future.