Chapter 26

Emma's POV:

"How'd you find me?" I asked, still in his arms.

"I left the tour and begged your mom for your address. She wasn't happy about me leaving the tour but this was important." Luke said.

"No, you have to go back." I said, feeling bad for the fans.

"It's fine and it's too late anyways. After the entire tour, we'll go back and make up for it." 

"Oh. Your fans will have an even better reason to hate me."

"I don't care. If they can't accept that I love you, they mean nothing to me and I came here to explain."

"It's fine Luke. There's no need to explain." I said, pulling away from his hug.

"But I want too." 

I didn't want to hear his explanation. I didn't want to have to hear what he had to say. I just wanted to forget about what happened and go back to how it used to be. 

"I kissed Cassidy was because she used to be one of my girlfriends in grade school. She had suicidal issues and I was there for her. As we grew up, we began more distant and now that we met again, she wouldn't stop bothering me. She tried to contact me in every way possible and she said that she would kill herself if I didn't go out with her." Luke said, and began to cry.

"I'm sorry if I haven't been faithful and for hurting you again and again. I don't deserve you." He said, sniffling.

"And by going out, when did all this happen?" The hurt began to build but I made sure he didn't notice. I didn't mean to sound selfish but I guess that's just what I am. 

"The times I would be gone. Like when you were with Micheal when he cut his fingers-" Luke said, as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry Luke. Can we start over?" I just wanted to be done with it. I miss him so much.

"I'm sorry too. But I don't want to start over." Luke said, holding my hands.

"What do you mean?" I began to get nervous.

"Even though we left off on a bad note, I wouldn't trade the world for the memories we made because all those memories, good and bad, made us who we are today. Not only do I know that I love you. But I also know that all the bad things that happened made us stronger. I know it sounds cliche but- Hey... I'm Luke." He said, biting his lip ring and reaching his hand out.

"Hey." I said, reaching my hand out to his.

He smiled a smile that took all my problems away. He was the one. Being the young adult that I am, yes I may be jumping into conclusions and I may sound in denial, but I felt great and I didn't have a care in the world. I leaned in to kiss him but he stopped me.

"We just met, aren't you going way to fast?" Luke asked as he cocked his eyebrow. 

"Oh shut up." I said, as I took his and dragged him down the street. 

THE END

AN: Hey guys, long time no see and I'm not kidding. As of right now it is 1:40 A.M. and I would like to say, thanks for reading till the end of this fanfic. I really hope you liked it. I've been very busy with school and I've been drifting away from the 5SOS fandom, making it kind of hard for me to finish this fanfic. But now that it's over, I'd like to apologize for the typos, the publishing gaps between each chapter and for the most cliche ending. I really do hope you enjoyed reading it. Bye.