Chapter 2

Emma's POV:

It was the day. The day where I was going to regret even coming on this tour with 5sos.

I turned around to see Angela still sleeping. I nudged her arm trying to get her to wake up. She didn't respond. I started to shake her even harder. Nothing. My last choice was to poke her real hard in the stomach. She hated it when I would poke her. But she would poke me right back and maybe even pinch me at the same time.

"Oww!" Angela yelled at me.

Before she even got the chance to poke me back, I had my pillow up and ready to block her.

"Girls, it's time to eat breakfast." My mom said laughing at us.

I thanked my mom for saving me.

We both went downstairs and sat at the table to eat bacon and eggs.

"Mhmm... This smells so good." Angela said smiling at my mom.

After eating breakfast, Angela and I went back upstairs to my room and just started to talk.

____________________

"So, are you excited about the tour?" I asked her.

"Duh. Calum is gonna be there." She replied with her checks probably already 100 degrees.

" You look like a tomato." I said laughing uncontrollably.

"Shut up!" She said, nudging my arm playfully.

"Why do you even like them? For all we know, they could be famous brats or maybe even divas." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I like them because I like their music and you have got to admit that they look hot." She said, trying to be all sassy.

"Ummmm, no." I said in disagreement.

"Yeah right." She said smirking at me.

"Haters are just fans that are too afraid to admit it." She said with a proud look on her face.

____________________

She kind of made a point.

"But not for me. When I say I don't like them, I don't like them."

"Okay.." She said, making it sound super sarcastic.

"Let's go to the mall." She said with a big grin on her face.

"But we're leaving tonight."

"It's still 10:00 am. We're leaving the house at 5:30 pm and the plane to Sydney, Australia leaves at 7:30. We still have a bunch of time to go shopping and besides, I want to impress Calum."

"Fine but I'm only doing this for you."

"Thank you so much." She said with great joy in her voice.

"We should probably get changed first. I don't think we should be seen out in public in our pajamas."

____________________

"Yeah. We should do that." She said, giggling.

After we both got dressed, I told her that I should let my mom know that we were going to the mall.

I walked across the hallway to my mom's room and let her know that we would be going to the mall and that we  be would be back before 3:00 pm.

"Okay. Just make sure your phone is on, so that I can call you incase anything happens."