Chapter 4

Angela's POV:

Calum and I seemed to be getting along. He was kind of shy at first, which was kind of weird because I should've been the shy one. We talked and talked the moment Emma and I got here. I noticed that Luke looked like he was kind of interested in Emma but I shouldn't be making any assumptions. Put if he did, they would be my new OTP!

"Dinner time." Liz said.

"I'm gonna go check on Emma and Luke. Be right back." I said to Calum.

"Okay." Calum said to me.

As I walked out into the backyard, I saw Emma lying on the grass with Luke. He had one arm wrapped around her and I thought it was the most adorable thing I've ever seen . I walked over to them and told them it was time to go eat dinner.

"Time to eat." I said to both of them.

"Oh. Okay." Luke said.

Emma and Luke both got up from the grass and headed inside the house. It was so obvious that he had feelings for her. It gave me butterflies in my stomach every time I thought about it.

Emma's POV:

Luke Hemmings wasn't that bad. We had a lot in common and he was great company.

"So, you guys have 4 days left until the tour bus picks you up. What are you and Angela going to do in these 4 days?" Liz asked Angela and I.

"I'm not really sure."

"You guys should go shopping and go around Australia while you have the chance!" My mom said to us.

"Yeah, that'd be great. Where are you gonna take us?" I asked her with a huge smile on my face.

______________________________________________________

"I was thinking that the guys can give you guys a tour. If that's okay with the guys." My mom said with an even bigger smile on her face.

"Yeah, we can show them around." Calum said.

"That'd be great!" Angela said to my mom, trying to talk while chewing her pizza.

"Oh..." I said trying not to sound too disappointed.

Luke seems like a nice guy. I think I should give all of them a chance.

"I win." I said with a proud look on my face.

"Damn, how many slices of pizza did you eat?" Michael asked with his eyes almost popping out of his face.

"Around 5... Okay maybe 10?" I said trying not to laugh.

" Girls can do anything guys can do." I said smirking at all of them.

"How do you not get fat?" Luke asked laughing.

"Exercise." I said being sarcastic.

"We should watch a movie after we eat." Angie said.

"Let's watch Insidious 3!" Michael and I said in sync.

"You know I hate scary movies." Luke whined.

"It's okay. Emma's here to comfort you." Michael smirked at him.

"We don't have to watch it if you don't want to." I said to Luke.

"No it's fine. If you guys want to watch it, I won't stop you."

______________________________________________________

He looked so adorable. He was so nice and caring.

"Awww." Angela said.

I blushed.

After we ate, we walked into the living room and I plopped myself on the couch. Luke sat next to me and Michael and Ashton sat on the other couch. Calum sat on one of the reclining chairs and Angela decided to abandon me and sit on Calum, while there was clearly more space on the couch that I was siting on.

Michael went on Netflix and clicked on Insidious 3. When the movie was about to begin, I was so excited. I've been waiting for this movie to come out and it finally did. While we were watching the movie, every time something scary would happen, Luke would lean into my shoulder and close his eyes. Every now and then he would somehow get closer and closer to me until his shoulder would touch mine.

"Lol ur so adorable." I said to him while he was cuddling with my arm.

He blushed and smiled at me.

"Shhhh. This is the best part." Michael said with his eyes glued to the TV.

I laughed.

I glanced to see what Angela and Calum were doing. Angela was sitting on Calum and Calum had his arms wrapped around her with a blanket. OTP, I said to myself and laughed.

Luke's POV:

This movie was scaring the crap out of me. But if Emma liked it, then I guess I could survive another 30 minutes. I laid my head on her lap and looked up at her. She was so beautiful. I could never stop repeating myself. She noticed me staring at her and she looked down and smiled at me. She put her arm around me and played with my hair. I never liked it when people messed with my hair, but I could make an exception because I didn't really care.

"Get up child." Emma said to me.

I didn't realized that I was sleeping on her lap.

"You can't call me child. I'm older than you."

"By like 2 years bruh." She said trying to push me off her lap.

I laughed.

"I think my lap is numb now. Get up or I'll have Ashton carry you to your room."

I got off of her lap and sat next to her.
______________________________________________________

"Where is everyone?" I asked her.

"Idk, asleep?" She said sarcastically.

"The movie just ended. Everyone went to their rooms."

"Oh... Did you see..." Before I could finish my sentence, Emma replied.

"Yes, you were drooling." She said giggling.

I blushed.

"Sorry..." I said trying to hide my embarrassment.

"It's okay. Don't be." She said with the cutest smile.

"I'm gonna go head into my room now. See you in the morning. Goodnight, sleep tight." She said, as she pecked my cheek.

AN: Thanks for reading this chapter. Pls vote for all my chapters if you liked them. Sorry for taking super long until I finally updated. I've been very busy since summer is over. Hope you enjoyed!