Chapter 23

Emma's POV:

The movie had just started when we heard a knock on the door and if it was Luke, I swear that I was gonna punch him and is fake ass personality. Calum walked up to the door as Michael and Ashton created some sort of human barricade so that Luke wouldn't be able to walk into the room.

"Where's Emma?"

"I don't know." Calum said.

"Calum, I'm smart enough to know that you're lying. Now let me in." Luke said, as he tried to shoved his way through.

"Emma! Here me out." Luke pleaded, when he finally saw me.

"Guys, you can stop blocking the door now. Let me handle this with Luke outside."

"Thank you." Luke said as I walked out into the hallway with him.

"Em-" Luke began to talk but I needed to tell him what I thought immediately.

"Luke, we're done and don't think anything you'll do will make me change my mind so don't ever talk to me again. I never wanted to come on this tour in the first place and I never wanted to meet you. The boys will call you when our movie is over. So don't come back until then. If you need a place to stay, go ask you side hoe if you could stay at her room."

"Emma, I'm sorry." Luke said, as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and tears began to stream down his face.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to hear any of your bull."

I slammed the door and was on the floor bawling my eyes out. I was sitting against the door when, someone knocked again.

"Luke, I told you not to come back!" I yelled as I swung the door open.

I then saw who it really was and hugged her so tight. I needed her the most after what I just saw and I'm glad she was here.

"Angie!" I said, as I cried on her shoulder.

"What happened?" She said, as she rubbed my back.

"Luke is an ass."

"Aww bb stop crying, your ruining my face mask." She said, trying to lighten the mood.

I laughed at what she said.

"You didn't have to leave the spa." I said, wiping my tears.

"I had too." She said, as she rubbed my back.

As we watched the movie, I couldn't stop thinking about Luke. He turned me into this terrible wreck. I have know idea why he's upset because it was clearly his fault why I'm heartbroken right now. Maybe we rushed into this relationship. Who am I kidding? We clearly did. I said to myself. I'm so done with this whole relationship thing. Plus, I don't think it's even legal for a 17 year old to date him. 

As my thoughts kept running though my head, I got tired and I got tried of what Luke and I had. I think I'm gonna need some space.

AN: I haven't been updating consistently but this fanfic will soon come to an end. I hope you guys like the ending. But don't worry. There'll be a few more chapter before we see what happens to Emma and Luke.