Chapter 7

Earlier This Morning

Ashton's POV:

Bryana finally flew to Australia to see me. I've missed her so much. I literally haven't seen her since the ROWYSO Tour.

When I left the house, I walked into my car and started to drive to the restaurant that we were supposed to meet at. When I got there, I was surprised that Bryana wasn't there yet. I'm the one who's usually late. But I can't really blame her because she was probably still jet lagged. I reserved our seats for two and looked through the breakfast menu.

"Hi." Said a voice.

I looked up from my menu and saw a lady who was in her 30s.

"Hello." I said back to her.

"Are you Ashton Irwin?"

"Yes that's me."

"Sorry Bryana couldn't make it. Her modeling agency had to call her for an important photoshoot that she forgot about. She is truly sorry that she couldn't make it and she wanted me to give you this."

She handed me an envelope.

"I'll make sure to read it." I said with a smile.

"Thank you!" I waved to her as she walked out of the restaurant.

Since Bryana wasn't going to come, I ended up still eating at the same place. While I was eating, I decided to open the letter.

Dear Ashton,
     Hi. I've been wanting to tell you this for about a while now and I just want to tell you that I've really missed you. But sadly I think we need to go our separate ways. I know that we had plans for our future but we're just too far apart. I'll always remember the mini road trips that we would go on when you weren't on tour. I love the way you smile and how much you make me laugh. I love how your dedicated to your job and so am I. This long distance relationship isn't really working for me (I know it isn't working for you either) and we never really get to make time for each other anymore. I'll always cherish our wonderful memories and you'll forever and always be in my heart. I promise you that you aren't the reason as to why I think we should breakup. Your perfect and I  think we both just need some time. I love you and I hope we could still be good friends in the future.                             
                                                                                                                                                                   Love, Bryana ❤️

_____________________________________________________

I was speechless. I ran out of the restaurant and just sat outside and cried. I wanted to kick something. I was pretty sure if someone bothered me just one bit, someone would've gotten hurt and it wouldn't have been me.

After pulling myself together, I just wanted to get away. I got in my car and drove for hours and hours. I found myself sitting at a park bench far away from home and just pouring out my thoughts into a journal that I've always kept with me.

Emma's POV:

When I finished changing, I heard the front door close. I walked out of my room and went to the living room to see who it was. It was Calum, Angela and Michael.