Chapter 6

Emma's POV:

As I was waiting for Luke to finish taking photos and giving autographs, Michael walked into Starbucks.

"Hey Michael. How was the movie?"

"It was really good. Calum's and Angela told me I'd find you guys here."

"Oh. Did you need anything?."

"I just wanted to tell Luke..."

"Umm..."

I was so confused as to why Michael was stuttering. I turned around to see what he was gawking at and it was the girl I was talking too earlier.

"Brb I just have to ask my friend something." I said to Michael, as he sat down at the table that Luke and I were sitting at.

I got up from my chair and walked over to her table and sat down.

"Hi. I never got to know your name." I asked the girl that I was talking to earlier.

"Lol sorry. I totally forgot to tell you my name. It's Jade." She said while reaching out a hand for me to shake it.

"Well nice to meet you Jade. My name is Emma." I said with a smile.

"Would you like to come sit at my table?"

"Yeah sure."

When she got up she turned her head to me with her eyes wide open.

"Is this real?"

"Yes. It's Micael Clifford sitting right in front of us." I said laughing a bit.

"Omg I didn't even notice."

_____________________________________________________

"Come on." I said as I dragged her to our table.

"Hey Michael. Meet my new friend Jade."

"Uhhh hi my name is..."

"Michael Gordon Clifford!" She said, without even letting him finish his sentence.

"Lol sorry. Was that too loud?" She said, blushing.

"Just a little bit." I said laughing.

"I'm gonna go check on Luke. I'll be right back." I said winking at both Michael and Jade.

Michael's POV:

"Hi." I said, trying to start a conversation.

"Hi." She said back to me.

"So, are you a fan of 5sos?"

"Yeah. I love your music especially Wrapped Around Your Finger and Jet Black Heart."

"That's cool."

"What color are you going to dye your hair next? You probably get that question asked a lot but I just really wanted to know." She said with the most beautiful smile.

"I'm not sure yet. It just comes to me."

"Oh."

"You have beautiful hair by the way." I said to her.

"Thanks." She said blushing a bit.

She had beautiful long, straight, black hair with blue tips that were ombré and turned into a vibrant light blue.

"How many colors have you dyed it?" I asked her.

"Blue, purple, pink, blond, red and etc. My hair is originally black and curly. I just wanted to straighten it for today. Lol sorry that was kind of too much information." She said with an embarrassed expression on her face.