Chapter 11

Luke's POV:

I got up from the table and walked to the restroom.

"Luke, what the heck is going on with you? Pull yourself together. Emma can choose to date whoever she wants." I said into the mirror, as I fixed my hair.

"Are you okay?" I heard Ashton say.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked him, kind of startled.

"This is a public restroom what else do you think I would do in here?" He said, chuckling.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry."

"You seem a bit off tonight. Is this about Emma?" Ashton said, as he washed his hands.

"Michael is breaking the bro code." I said, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Well, technically Emma isn't your girlfriend." He said hesitantly, trying to not hurt my feelings.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I said, getting a bit stressed out.

"Cause it's true?"

"You're not helping and you know that." I said, taking a deep breathe.

"My advise to you is, if you want Emma as your girlfriend, show her that you want her more than anything else in the world. Show her that you care and you're willing to do everything it takes for her to be yours."

"But, what if she likes Michael?"

"Then, we can't really do anything about that. All she has to do is choose and if she does end up choosing Michael, love always finds a way and in the end you'll always end up with who you're truly meant to be with."

"Thanks, Ashton." I said, as I opened the restroom door for the both of us.

Emma's POV:

As our orders were being placed on our table, Luke and Ashton were walking to our table.

"Who's is this order?" The waiter asked.

"That's Luke's." I said, as I grabbed the plate and placed it where Luke would be sitting.

After we ate dinner, we headed back to the tour bus. Instead of going straight into my/our tour bus, I went to my mom's to go check on her.

"Hi mom." I said.

"Hi Emma."

"What's up?" I asked, as I put my arms around her.

"Well, right now I'm setting up tomorrow's schedule for the guys. They have to go to three radio stations tomorrow so that they could be interviewed, they also have to go to three meet and greets right after those three radio station interviews and get ready for their concert. Tomorrow's schedule will be packed. I know tomorrow was you day to stay in the tour bus and just relax but would it be okay if I asked you to help me get the guys to where they have to be on time tomorrow?" She asked, as she got up to hug me.

"Sure mom." I said hugging her once more.

"Thanks. You should go to sleep, tomorrow is going to be a busy day."

"That's gonna be hard. Sleeping in a tour bus with four snoring guys isn't that easy." I said laughing.

"Goodnight mom. I love you!"

"I love you too!"

When I got into my/our tour bus, I recived a text message. I got into my part of the bunk and pulled the small curtain that enclosed me in my small bunk space. When I was comfortable and cozy, I took my phone out of my pocket. It was a text message from my dad.

Daddy:
Hi Emma. I miss you and your mom very much!

Emma:
I miss you too daddy!

I honestly miss my dad so much. My dad and I are super close. Since I'm the only child, my parents became my playmates. My dad was my sidekick, my partner and crime. I still call him my daddy. It may seem childish but he'll always be my daddy and I'll never be embarrassed of that word.

Daddy:
How's the tour?

Emma:
So far, it's been pretty good!

Daddy:
I can't wait to see you guys after the tour. After the tour, I'll take you and your mom to go watch a movie.

Emma:
I can't wait to see you too and yeah a movie would be great!

Daddy:
I just wanted to check up on you guys! I love you and goodnight!

Emma:
Thanks for texting me! I love you too, goodnight!

When I shut my phone off, someone suddenly pulled open my curtain.

"Mind if I lay down with you?" Luke said.

"No, I guess it's fine." I said, as he closed the curtains again.

After he closed the curtains, he turned over so that he would be facing me.

"So, what's up?" I asked, still a bit annoyed about what he did at the club.

"Nothing much." He said, still staring into my eyes.

"Oh, okay. Why are you in my bunk?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"To do this." He said, as he pressed his lips against mine.

I suddenly pushed him away and hit the back of my head on the wall of my bunk.

"Ow." I said, as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Why'd you push me? I almost fell off."

"Cause when someone doesn't want to kiss you, they pull away." I said.

"Yeah, but you didn't have to push me." He complained, as he rubbed his arms.

"Luke, I need to tell you something."

AN: I'm ending this on a cliffhanger cause why not? Hope you've enjoyed reading my fanfic. It's 12am and I'm tired. Goodnight. Byeeee!