Chapter 18

Emma's POV:

"I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you." Luke said.

When Luke said those there words, my heart shook. I loved him too but it's been barley a week. I was happy but then doubtful.

"Luke, it's been seven days." I said, trying to avoid eye contact.

"And in those seven days, I experienced what it's like to love someone. Not just puppy love, but really love someone."

"How do you know that you love me?"

"Emma, love is like a gamble and I'm willing to gamble for you. I don't know where life will take us after this tour but I want to make my time spent with you last as long as it possibly can. You can trust me." Luke said.

"Well then, I love you too." I said, biting my lip.

When I was about to say another word, Luke leaned forward and kissed me. While we were still kissing, the bus suddenly stopped and everyone inside jerked backwards as Luke and I hit the back of our heads against the bunk bed wall.

"Ow." Luke and I said, at the same time.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked.

"Yeah. Just as long as I'm with you." I said.

"Your so cheesy."

"I learned from the best." I said, laughing.

AN: This chapter is short but I just really wanted to end it this way. I'll make sure the next one is longer. :)))