Chapter 14

Emma's POV:

"Emma, are you okay?" My mom said, as she was on her computer.

"Yeah mom I'm fine." I said, as I quickly wiped my tears away.

I heard my moms footsteps get closer and closer to my bunk. When the footsteps stopped, she slid my curtain open.

"Are you sure sweetie?"

"Yes mom, I'm fine."

"Why are your eyes so red?"

"They got irritated and I kind of kept touching them." I lied.

"Okay. The eye drops are in the cupboard. Grab it of you need it. I'll be in the other tour bus we'll start heading to the radio station in a few minutes." She said as she, rubbed my back.

"Thanks mom." I said, as she slid my curtains closed.

When I saw my moms face, I saw the hurt in her eyes. She knew that there was something wrong but she didn't know exactly what. I decided that ending my life was a stupid idea. I don't want to put both my parents in a situation that's unbearable for them. I don't want them to think that I did what I did was because of them and I certainly still have a lot of other things to accomplish in life.

I looked at my laptop once more and then turned it off. I'm done with the Luke drama and I should just stop trying. I don't deserve him and it's never going to happen. Avoiding Luke is the best way because every time I let myself believe that we have a chance, the harder it will be to let go.

5:50am

"Out of the tour bus. Now." My mom said.

"Angela are you gonna stay in here or are you gonna come with us?" I asked.

"Of course I'm gonna come with you guys."

"Then get your butt of the couch and out of the bus." I said giggling as I poked her side while she was walking out the bus."

"Ow!" She yelled and poked me back.

I slammed into the wall of the tour bus and Luke caught me.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said, as I quickly got out of his grasp.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay guys. First radio station interview of 2016. Make it good." My mom said.

We were inside the radio station. Angela and I followed my mom and the boys to the elevator.

"Which floor?" I asked my mom.

"15." My mom said.

I pressed the button and the doors began to close.

"Wait!"

At first I was a bit startled but, I pressed the button that would reopen the doors. When the doors slid open, I saw a very familiar person in front of me.