o n e

Kara

I ran into the office, not bothering to knock. Everyone knew I was needed for another job.

"Sorry I'm late." I said as I ran into one of the rooms.

"Finally, you're here!" My best friend and partner in crime, Jaylee laughed.

I rolled my eyes and sat next to her.

"Look, two famous groups are coming together because members of both groups are being hunted by unknown forces and we need you two to go on the tour with them to protect them. These groups are known as Magcon and 5 Seconds of Summer." Eric said to us, handing us their profiles.

"No fucking way are we babysitting a group of horny teenage boys again." Jaylee says, shuddering at the thought.

"Just open the file Jaylee." Eric sighs at her causing me to laugh.

"Fine. But I won't enjoy babysitting these hot ass dudes. Holy shit." She said, opening the file halfway through her sentence, practically drooling at the photos of the boys.

I open my file, noticing all of the boys are near enough the same age apart from one, who was 15.

"Tomorrow, you're flying out to Los Angeles to stay with all 14 boys before starting the tour with them. So, get lost and start packing." Eric says to us, shooing us.

"Bye Eric!" I call back as we leave.

"Great. We have to babysit hormonal teenage boys for however long." Jaylee mutters.

"Shush skittle. It could be fun." I laugh at her negative attitude.

"Whatever smartie." She rolls her eyes as we walk out of the building and back to our apartment to pack.

We got back to our apartment and started packing as quick as we could, just so we could sit around and do nothing.

"I really don't want to go." Jaylee groans sitting next to me on the sofa.

"I do, I really want to travel, and it may be with a group of boys, but it's still travelling." I shrug looking at her.

"Fair enough." She laughs, looking at her phone, "Only 4 hours until our flight to LA."

------- (Time skip to the airport)

"First class seats for Flight 305 to Los Angeles are boarding now."

That was us.

I stood up, and Jaylee mirrored my actions, we walked quickly towards where we were boarding and soon enough we were sat in our seats, on our way to Los Angeles.

"Why do we have to go?" Jaylee was still complaining.

"Because they need us to. That's why skittle. Now, if you don't mind I'm going to try and sleep." I smile lying down to try and sleep.

--- (Time skip because planes are boring) ---

"Kara, wake up." Jaylee shook my shoulder, waking me from my sleep.

"Are we in LA?" I yawned sitting up.

"Yeah, get your bag. We have a cab waiting for us. Eric just text me." Jaylee looked slightly happier.

We walked off of the plane into the bright light.

"Oh my god. It's so bright!" I laughed and we walked into baggage to collect our things.

"We're finally here. Now, where's the cab?" I asked, dragging my suitcase behind me.

"That's him." Jaylee pointed to a man with a sign that had our names on.

We walked over to the driver, who greeted us happily and helped us put our bags in the boot.

We sat in silence on our way to the house we were going to meet all 14 boys.

"Thank you." I smiled as the driver got our bags out for us.

"Well, I guess we should go to the house then." Jaylee sighed.

I nodded and we made our way up the driveway.

As we approached the house, it seemed as of there was chaos everywhere in there.

Shouting was the only thing we could hear.

-----------------------
A/N

Hi! I'm Alex and I will be writing Kara's point of view, and the other owner, Lizzy will write as Jaylee.

Anyway, we are both so excited for this book and hope you enjoy reading it!