T e n

Jaylee

"Throwing knives is an important skill to have." I tell the boys.

"Luckily you have the best teacher in the world!" Kara smiles. "Jaylee here passed her test, but it wasn't for our age it was a professional knife throwing test. She past with flying colours."

"And I'll be teaching you how to throw them and hit your target perfectly aimed!" I smile.

"We can't do this inside so we're going to the outside range where you will be throwing at trees." Kara informs them.

"Follow me!" I tell them and walk out of the building.

We walk into the garden area and see that our trees have been set up.

"Ok, partner up!" Kara tells them.

"Ok gather round." I get them to own a semi-circle around me. "Throwing a knife is very difficult, it takes a lot of skill and practice!"

"What does throwing a knife have to do with killing some one?"Michael asks.

"Throwing a knife can kill someone idiot!" Ashton chuckles.

"Anyway, I'll show you how to throw a knife!" I tell them ((a/n please DO NOT try this at home!)) i take the knife from Karas hand and throw it at the target on the tree. Dead centre bulls eye that's how I like it!

"Wow!" They all gasp.

Next to my tree I have two dummies.

"Also throwing a knife normally take the opponent off guard." I turn to face the boys and throw the knife I'll pelt at the dummy and it hit straight in the middle of the forehead.

"Today we will work on the technique of how you throw it and not worry about the aim ." I tell them " now go find a tree!"

"There picking this up quicker then I could've thought!" Kara laughs.

"I know! It's Surprising!" I chuckle.

"Ok so the technique is all in the wrist!" Kara shouts.

"It's all today with the flick of your wrist!" I tell them.

"Well done!" I pat johnsons back when he hit the second line in on the target.

I walk around and I see Cameron struggle with it, there was a load of knives dug into the floor.

"Hey cam." I go over to him.

"It's useless I can't get the hang of his." He grunts.

"Yes you can now pick them up!" I order.

He picks them up and puts them in his hand.

"Now watch." I tell him. I take a knife and I place it in my hand, I grip the knife and bring my wrist back then fling it forward and it hits the target dead centre.

"Oh ok I'll try that!" He perks.

He does exactly what I did and hits the 3rd one in.

"I told you!" I smile.

"Wow I can't believe i did that!" He smiles proudly.

"I knew you could, now I gotta go help Carter." I smile and walk away.

---(after the training session)---

At the moment we are all sat one the couch stuffing the cake we made yesterday night!

"This is soooooo good!" Aaron moans.

"I've never had cake this nice before!" Hayes gapes at it.

"Guys it just cake!" I laugh at them.

"Just cake?! Just cAke?! JuST FUCKING CAKE?! " Matt yells.

"Calm your tittes boy!" Kara tells him.

"Sorry no can do!" He laughs.

"What the fuck are you? " I ask.

"Human!" He laughs.

"BECAUSE IM ONLY HUMAN, AND I BLEED WHEN I FALL DOWN BUT IM ONLY HUMAN I CRASH AND I BRAKE DOWN!!!!" Luke sings very loudly.

After his little performance we call burst out laughing and were lying on the floor laughing like retarded seals.

"Well it's been a long day." Kara starts.

"WITH OUT YOU MY FRIEND AND ILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT WHEN I SEEEEEEEEEE YOU AGAINNNNNNNNN!" Taylor screams.

"Jesus, Calum down Tay!" I laugh.

"Hey! Why you use my name?" Calum Pouts.

"Luke, it's been a long day so let's all do to bed." I chuckles using Lukes name as look.

"And now it my name?" Luke giggles.

"Well let's go to sleep! We're going to a formal dinner tomorrow!" I tell them and we all up upstairs.

"Night babe!" Matt pouts his lips or a kiss.

"Dream on!" I chuckle and walk away.

"Don't worry I will!" Matt shouts after me.

"Pedo." I laugh.

"Night everyone." Carter shouts.

"Night!" Everyone shouts back.

And that's the story (( A/Nof Balimorey haha nah jk)) of how we trained magcon.

Jk that's not the end *inserts laugh emoji*