T w o

Jaylee

Shouting, was the only fucking thing you could hear as we walked into there house.

"What the hell!" I mutter looking around.

"STOP SHOUTING!" Kara yells threw out the house, and it's falls quite.

"Jesus, boys these days." I shake my head picking up a pair of underwear from the floor.

"Get your ass down here" kara yells at the boys.

Soon enough there are loud foot steps coming down the stairs, there are people coming from the kitchen and living room.

"What's with all the shouting?" I ask them.

"Who the fuck are you?" A coloured haired dude asks, I'm guessing that's Michael.

"Your baby sitters." I say sarcastically.

"What?!" They all screech.

"Chill she's just being silly!" Kara glares at me "we are your new protecters."

"Haha, there has to be a mistake, you're girls!" The younger one sasses, guessing this is Hayes then.

"Bitch we could take yall down blind folded and with one hand!" Kara snaps.

"Now sit down and shut the fuck up!" I scream at them and Point to the living room.

They walk past us an I hear a few of 'yes mam' and some 'damn gurl'.

"I'm gonna kill them." I mutter to kara.

"No you're not, come on!" She chuckles and swings an arm over my shoulder.

We walk into the living room and stand at the font of it.

"Okay, first things first names!" I tell them. "I'm jaylee and this is-"

"I can introduce myself thank you!" Kara shouts quietly.

"Go ahead." I laugh at her.

"Thank you, hi I'm Kara!" She smiles.

"I'm Luke!" A tall blonde smiles.

"I'm Ashton!" A curly hair boy perks.

"I'm Michael." The colourful guy smiles.

Ha I knew it!

"I'm Calum." The Asian looking dude smiles.

"I'm Aaron." A guy with dark curly hair smiles.

"I'm Cameron." The dude with a very sharp jawline nods his head at us.

"Shawn." The guy with a soft accent smiles.

"Carter." Another Asian looking dude speaks.

" Nash Grier." a guy with cute little curls says.

"Hayes Grier. " the younger one smiles.

"Taylor." A guy with a bandana on smiles.

"Matt. " a Justin Bieber looks like.

"And we're jack." A blonde boy and a brown headed boy both shout.

"Ok cool!" Kara chuckles at them.

"Now we're gonna lay down some rules." I smirk at the boys.

"We're are off limits." Kara starts "that means we will not be fucking any of you!"

"If you're asked to do anything by us, you will do it not questions asked!" I smile bitterly.

"If you are sent any death threats threw mail or directly to you, tell us so we can sort It out." Kara smiles sweetly.

"If you are going to do something you tell us about it, so we know where you are at all times!" I tell them.

"If you make a mess clean it up." Kara laughs.

"Don't piss me or kara off, because there will be consequences!" I state.

"Don't leave dirty laundry around." Kara laughs picking up a t-shirt.

"Don't think that you can't have fun because you can, just there a few rules to keep you safe!" I smile.

"One a week we will have a onesie lazy day, were we will just sit around watch movies, eat shitty foods, play dares and stuff like that." Kara tells them

"So tomorrow we will have a lazy day getting to know each other and yeah." I tell them.