s e v e n

Kara

I laughed and grabbed hold of the two guys I used sleeping darts on and dragged them down to the basement before tying them to chairs.

I walked back up to see Jaylee talking on her phone.

"Yeah. There's been a bit of an incident. We may need someone to clean up." She laughed.

I smiled, knocking on the attic entrance, "Guys it's Kara. Open up."

Matt opens the hatch and everyone steps out.

"Ok. Follow me and ignore the dead bodies." I chucked walking outside, everyone following me down.

"May I ask, why are there dead bodies everywhere?" Ashton asks, looking very pale.

"Well, some people were trying to kill you so we had to kill them." Jaylee says in a baby tone.

"How can you be sarcastic at a time like this?" Cameron seems outeaged.

"I'm gonna throw up." Michael mutters as I lead them downstairs.

He does throw up, causing some of the others to throw up as well. This results in just Jaylee, Shawn and I not being sick over some bodies.

"Come on guys," Shawn complains, "Let's just get out."

I nod, and open the door for everyone to go out.

"Everyone ok?" Jaylee asks.

Most of them mumble a no apart from Shawn who just laughs.

A van shows up and the person we least expect steps out of the van.

Eric.

"What happened here hey?" He chuckled looking inside.

"Well satan and his friends showed up so we had to feed them." I said with a blank expression.

"Jesus christ Kara. Only you would say that." He laughs.

The boys look horrified at the fact we joke about stuff like this.

"How do two teenage girls make such a mess?" One of the cleaners asked.

"Hey, the vomit isn't ours. The only thing we caused was the bodies everywhere." Jaylee smiled.

"Oh. There's two hostages in the basement who I shot with sleeping darts earlier." I say, wiping my bloody hands on my top.

Thank god I was wearing a red top.

We talk with Eric about where we're going to sleep tonight and hiw we'll get everyone's things for the tour as we start tomorrow.

"How did you do that? Kill over 50 men I mean, and then act so calm about it?" Taylor asks when I walk over to see if everybody is ok.

"It's my job. I have to be calm about it." I shrug.

"Ok! Everyone listen up," Eric claps his hands, "We'll be transporting you all to one of our safe houses so you can all relax, that includes Kara and Jaylee, before tour starts. The safe house has body guards and trained proffesionals surrounding it meaning it is impossible for anyone to get in to harm you."

"Now, everyone in the van except Kara and Jaylee who need to get changed." He laughs throwing clothes at us.

We find our way into a room and change quickly before walking back out to Eric.

"I'm very proud of you girls. You did your job. You kept them safe, so that was amazing. You girls never fail to impress me. Anyway we will have all of your clothes over to you tonight. Go relax for a couple of days and remeber to start training the boys ok."

"We will Eric." Jaylee smiles as he hugs us both.

"See you later girls." He smiles and lets us go into the van.

The drive there is silent. No one speaks and some of the boys still look like they're going to be sick.

--- (Time skip to the safe house) ---

Now I have to do something I hate doing.

Explaining everything.

I sigh as everyone sits on the sofas or floor.

"Ok. We need to explain everything to you guys. Those people in the house were after you. They were hired to find and kill you but our job is to stop that from happening. That's the whole point of the E.S.S, keeping people safe. Anyway, I'm so sorry you had to see that but it's a part of our job. We still don't know who is after you or for what reason but I promise we will tell you when we find out. Anyway, we will be training you whenever we can and by training I mean you will learn to shoot and gun and throw knives with accuracy, hit targets for practice and most improtantly learn how to deal with blood of another man." I say to them.

Most of the boys have calmed down now, apart from Hayes who is still shaking with fear.

I really hope that kid will be alright.