t w e n t y o n e

Kara

I wake up to loads of twitter notifications, god knows what from though.

"JAYLEE!" I shout, logging on to twitter, which is blowing up.

"What?" She laughs, walking into where I'm sat.

"What the fuck man!" I turn my phone around and show her the tweet from yesterday.

She smiled cheekily, before running off.

"LUKE CONTROL YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I hear Taylor yell.

I walk out to see everyone laughing at their phones.

Probably because of Jaylee's tweet.

"This is disturbing." Carter laughs.

"Shut up Carter. Everyone's seen you and Maggie sucking faces." Hayes sasses.

"At least I get some action!" Carter smirks.

"Whatever." Hayes laughs.

I get some breakfast from the kitchen, before taking a seat between Taylor and Aaron.

"Can I have some Fruit Loops?" Taylor asks.

"No. Get your own." I say, turning to face Aaron.

"Morning Kara." He smiles.

"Morning Aaron." I reply, still eating my cereal.

"What do you want to do until we get to the venue?" Gilinsky askes.

"Want to make some videos for YouTube?" Cameron asks.

"Yeah! I need to post something." Aaron laughs.

"Kara, would you like to do a Q and A or the beat friend tag?" Aaron asks.

"Q and A." I reply.

He nods, and we both tweet for questions before he sets up the camera.

"Hey guys it's Aaron! And for this weeks video, I am making a question and answer video with my best friend, Kara!" I smile and wave.

"Hi guys." I say.

We record the video, messing around for ages while filming before we finally finish.

"Kara we haven't taken any couple selfies yet and they've taken loads." Taylor complains pointing at Jaylee and Luke.

"We can take some Tay." I laugh taking my phone out.

We take some nice ones, some where we're both pulling faces and in one he's kissing my cheek and I'm smiling.

I decide to upload the last one we took on Instagram.

Karajones: I'm a lucky girl @taylorcaniff

I upload it and instantly get people saying how cute we are, as well as some death threats and things like that.

You know, the usual.

For the rest of the drive, we make videos and vines and take selfies.

I change into a black top with the words 'Coffee, Tea, Pancakes & You' blue ripped jeans, a white cardigan and some black heel things.

I brush my hair and put it in a fishtail braid and put my orange/red contacts.

I put on some concealer, eyeliner and mascara.

Jaylee chooses a grey crop top, black jeans, a blue flannel and some little black boots..

She leaves her hair down and puts on some makeup.

"Ok, so we have a meet and greet today. Everyone go straight in to the venue." Matt laughs and we all walk out.

I'm stood between Taylor and Calum who stop to take pictures with some fans who couldn't meet them.

I smile at them and walk in with everyone else.

We stand at different places, Jaylee and I with a couple of the boys either end.

The meet and geeet was going really well, we were taking pictures with all of the fans and talking to some of them.

So, it was all going well until we were meeting the last people and a gunshot was heard.

"What was that?" A girl called Emma asked, looking terrified.

"Emma, Daisy whatever you see now, you can't tell anyone and I mean anyone." I say.

They nod frantically.

"Ok. Guys go hide and take the girls with you." Jaylee says, pulling a gun out of her belt.

"Come on ladies." Hayes laughs, running off with everyone else.

"Come out come out wherever you are." I sing, grabbing a gun from my back pocket.

I see shadows, somehow hiding.

Jaylee and I split up and go to other sides of the room.

I feel a sting in my arm, but the adrenaline pumping through me makes me unable to feel it.

I run around shooting everyone in my sights, before my gun runs out of bullets and I have to grab my knives from my belt.

I feel the cold metal of a gun on my temple.

"Who are you sweetie?" A man asks.

"Your murderer. " I chuckle, turning and stabbing him.

I grab his gun and shoot his friends before running over to Jaylee, who is dodging bullets and helping her clear out her side.

"We done?" I ask, looking at the bodies everywhere.

"I think so. I can't see anyone else." She says looking around.

I flatten my hair and we walk out to the boys.

"Oh my god Jaylee. Thank god you're ok." Luke hugs her tightly.

"You ok babe?" Taylor asks standing up.

"Yeah. I'm alright." I laugh.

"The shows been cancelled, for obvious reason. Let's go back to the bus and bring these two with us." Hayes laughs, pointing at Emma and Daisy who are shaking.

I nod and we all walk back to the bus.

----------

So, we just watched Kingsmen and then I wrote this straight after.

This is what happens when I watch violent films.

-Alex