E i g h t e e n

Jaylee

After sound check we all went back to the bus for a couple hours and just relaxed.

"So what do you want to do?" Matt asks.

"I'm gonna sleep so you all need to get off my bed!" I tell them. "Wake me up 20 minutes before we leave!"

"Okay!" Kara laughs and they all walk into the back room.

"WAIT KARA!" I shout.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Can you get me my blanket please?" I smile cheekily.

"Sure the fully grey one or the soft blue one?" She asks.

"Blue please!" I smile.

"Coming right up!" She smiles.

"OH AND IF YOU GUYS FUCKING MESS WITH ME IN MY SLEEP I WILL CUT YOURE BALLS OFF AND FEEL THEM TO THE BIRDS!" I tell threw the bus "AND KARA IF YOU MESS WITH ME I WILL FREEZE YOURE TITS OFF!"

"Got it!" She covers her boobs and walks away.

I place a pillow under my head and wrap the blanket around my body.

Time to sleep.

---(skipping her sleep)---

"Jaylee!" I feel someone shake me.

"Jaylee!" I hear it again

"Jaylee get you're ass up!" Someone screams.

"Alright I'm up!" I sigh sitting up.

"Get ready we have 15 minutes before we leave!" Kara smiles.

Luckily I always have my shower in the mornings.

I go into my closet and pick out black skinny jeans, a superman crop top and some black boot wedges.

I do my normal make up, foundation, concealer, mascara and eyeliner. Then put my hair into a messy pony tail.

I out on my shoes and also add a grey and brown long knit cardigan.

"You ready!" Kara asks.

"Yeah!" I smile.

Kara was wearing a brown knit sweater some black leggings, brown uggs and some bracelets. ((a/n I know there is a scarf but she isn't going to wear it))

Her make up was the normal amount and we hair was down.

"Let's go!" I shout an we make our way to the venue.

---(skipping to the questions)---

"This Time I think the girls are just gonna come out and we're not gonna drag them?" Aaron chuckles.

"Yeah, like we end up on the stage anyway!" I laugh into the mic walking on stage.

"So why not just come on stage an be helpful!" Kara smiles.

"Awe than-." We cut them off spraying them all with loads of sticky string.

"That's for making us come on stage and be awkward!" I shout at them.

"You guys are so mean to us!" Kara shouts pulling out a water gun.

And I do the same.

"We have electrical's!" Cameron warns.

"Don't worry we're only doing this." I say and aim the water at Cameron's crotch.

"Bitches!" He laughs.

"Anyway let's get on with the questions!" I smile and sit down on Lukes lap.

"Who's Luklee AF!" Kara shouts into the mic.

There are a bunch of screams and cheers.

"Thank you, but knows kaylor AF!" I scream into the mic earring more screams and cheers.

"I know I am!" Johnson says.

"But who's kaylee AF?" Kara asks.

There are screams and cheers.

"Sorry Luke but I'm leaving you for kara she has everything I need and I forgot to tell you, that we're getting married next week!" I tell him and crawl across the stage to kara.

"Sorry Tay but love is love!" She sighs leaning towards me and I out my arm around her.

"I'll get you back for this!" Taylor jokingly glares at me.

"I'm sure you will!" I laugh. "Now come on babe we have dinner reservations!"

"Let's go!" Kara links arms with me and we walk off stage.

"And that was the story of kara and jaylee!" I smile as we both come back on stage.

"Okay, does anyone have any questions?" Carter asks.

"Why are you hanging out with such sluts?" I girl shouts from the audience.

"Hey!" Cameron starts "that's not very nice how would you like it if someone asked you're friends why they hang out with such a skank ass hoe!"

"Cameron!" I scold "don't be mean she was asking a question."

"Yeah!" Kara gives me a knowing look.

"Now bitch, you is just jealous because we hanging out with these hunky looking peeps!" I say in a fake accent. "Now does someone need to have there mouth washed out with soap because at you're age you shouldn't know words like that!"

I sassed her, I sassed her so hard she ran out the venue.

"Anymore questions?" Kara asks.

"How did you become friends with these guys?" A girl asks from the crowd.

"Um well we were friends back in the 9th grade before they were famous and when we moved away we kept in touch with them and here we are now!" I explain.

"In yesterday's concert you kara Luke an Taylor said you were all in relationships. Who are you in relationships with?" Another girl asks.

"Me and Luke are an item." I smile and he kisses my cheek.

"And kaylor is real!" Taylor laughs.

There were a lot of screams again.

Wow this should be fun!