f i f t e e n

Kara

I begin to think about what Eric said as the sound check happens.

I find out the 5SOS boys are really good, Mahogany is an amazing DJ, Shawn can sing and Jack and Jack were absolutely amazing.

"You ok Kara? You seem distracted." Taylor asks walking over to me.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm alright. Just thinking." I smile.

"What are you thinking about?"

God, this boy has so many questions.

"Everything. The tour, Millie, something Eric said to Jaylee and I earlier." I replied.

"Ok. You coming backstage with the rest of us to hang out before the show starts?" He asks.

I nod and we walk into a room where everyone is.

I sit on the floor in front of Matt, leaning on his legs.

"You comfortable?" He asked.

"Yes thanks." I smiled up at him.

He laughed and kicked his feet up, kicking my back.

"Rude." I stood up and moved to sit on the floor by Ashton.

"Hey Kara." He giggled.

"Hi Ash! You excited?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Very. It's going to be awesome!" He smiled, showing his dimples.

"It should be." I smiled turning back to face the TV that everyone was watching.

"5 minutes until show time guys and girls." A security guard said, opening the door.

"Well, let's go wait until we can go on." Mahogany smiled and everyone walked until we were at the side of the stage.

I had to get to the other side, and so did Mahogany, so we walked around together.

"So, why are you here with the guys? I didn't get to ask." She smiled as we waited for her to be called on.

"Jaylee and I have to protect them." I said bluntly.

There was something odd about her, but I couldn't tell what.

"Oh, ok." She said.

Her name was called and she ran on, waving at everyone before standing in her DJ booth.

We go through all of the performances before going on to the question amd answer part with all of the boys.

They're all sat on stage, Mahogany still behind her DJ set up.

Everything is going pretty well, we haven't been called out by the boys yet, until one question.

"We noticed two girls with you earlier. Who are they?" One girl asks.

"They're called Kara and Jaylee and they are our best friends apart from each other." Calum smiles.

"Shall we try and get them on?" Cameron grins as they all scream.