f i v e

Kara

I woke up to hear a loud thud from across the room.

I sat up to see Jaylee had fallen out of her bed, but wasn't awake!

I chuckled and walked downstairs where Luke, Nash and Jack J were sat on the sofas talking about something.

"Morning boys." I smiled, sitting by Nash.

"Morning Kara." Nash smiled.

"How are you all?" I asked, trying to keep up the talk.

"We're alright, how are you?" Jack replied.

"Pretty good actually."

We sat, talking about anything for a while, the others coming in and joining us when they woke up.

"Right," Cameron said, standing up, "I'm going to get some breakfast because I'm hungry. Does anybody want anything?"

"I do. But I'll come and help you." I replied, standing up as well.

The others asked us to get them some things as well, so Cameron and I went into the kitchen, finding breakfast for evveryone.

"So why are you actually here?" He asked.

"We're here to protect you. Jaylee told you all on our first day here." I replied, getting some plates.

"Yeah. I know. But why you? Two girls."

I sighed and turned to face him, "Because we're the best in the buissness apparently and as you all are quite famous they needed good protectors to stop you getting badly injured or dead."

"Why would we get injured or die? Who's coming after us?" His eyes were wide in intrest now.

"Because an unknown source are after you, we're not sure who yet but if they find out, I'll tell you." I smile getting some of the food, allowing Cameron to get the rest.

We gave everyone their food and ate in a comfortable silence.

"What do you want to do today?" Jaylee asks looking at everyone.

"Do you want to go to the mall?" Johnson suggests.

"Sounds good. Just let us get changed." Michael chuckles, standing up to go to his room.

We all go up to our rooms to get changed.

I choose a red jumper, blue skinny jeans and my black Doc Martens.

I apply some mascara and eyeliner before putting my hair in a pony tail and put my green contact lenses in.

Jaylee chooses one of her many Nirvana tops, blue jeans with huge rips on her upper leg and black vans.

She leaves her hair down and puts on a bit of makeup.

I put on some of my braclets before we walk downstairs so we can go out.

"Everyone ready?" I ask, smiling at everyone.

"Think so." Hayes grins at me.

"Ok. Let's go th-" My sentence was interrupted by the sound of a gun going off.

"Follow me. Now." I said beginning to run up the stairs.

"FOLLOW HER YOU FUCKERS." Jaylee screams and suddenly everyones racing up the stairs behind me.

I pull the handle to the attic and everyone climbs up, apart from Jaylee and I.

"Are you not coming up?" Taylor asked, looking confused.

"Shut up and shut the entrance. Only push it open if one of us shouts for you to." I say, grabbing a gun from my belt.

Taylor listens to me for once and shuts the entrance leaving Jaylee and I waiting for the people to reveal themselves.