t h i r t y o n e

Kara

I end up spending the night with Shawn, because there are 3 beds per room. Matt and Molly on one, Aaron on another and Shawn and I on the last one.

The only problem was, I couldn't get any sleep so I just lay awake, staring at the ceiling.

"Morning Kara. " Aaron smiles, stretching.

"Morning." I reply, looking at him.

He opens his arms and I climb out of Shawn's bed and sit by Aaron.

"Why me?" I whisper, burying my head in his shoulder.

"I don't know Kara. Honestly, I don't know. You're way too good for him, he doesn't deserve someone like you." He tries to assure me.

"I'm not though, this is thing. Everyone has been telling me that but the reality is, he's way too good for me." I say sitting up.

"He's not Kara. You deserve so much better." He says.

"I don't. I mean, my job is literally killing people. Do you know how horrible it is the kill someone? I feel regret almost instantly, what if they had a family? Well, I've just torn that family apart. Taylor does nothing like that." I say, standing up.

I decide to go down to breakfast but change before I do because I got some clothes from my room before.

I choose a red tank top that says Nerd on it, some black jeans and black vans.

I straighten my hair and put on my 'Killin' It' snapback. I put in green contacts and put some bracelets on.

I get a bit of food and sit down at a table and wait for everyone else to come down.

Soon enough people are coming down for breakfast.

"Morning Kara. Do you feel any better?" Matt asks, sitting on one side of me.

"No," I sigh, "If anything, I feel worse."

"I'm so sorry this happened." He says, hugging me.

"It's fine. You couldn't stop him doing it." I shrug as Jaylee sits on my other side.

"What happened to you?" I ask, looking at the state she's in.

"I got drunk last night so I wouldn't kill Taylor." She mutters.

"Kill me why?" Taylor asks sitting opposite me, "And morning babe."

"Don't babe me. I saw you yesterday with that girl. In Starbucks sucking faces. So don't babe me because we're not in a relationship any more." I say.

"Whatever. I have Mia anyway." He shrugs, reffering to the girl yesterday.

I don't say anything, instead I just stand up and walk out of the hotel.

"Hey Kara!" I hear Mahogany.

"Morning Mahogany." I sigh.

"What's wrong? Where are you going?" She asks.

"Taylor cheated on me and so that I don't bash his skull in, I'm going for a walk." I say, continuing my walk.