S i x

Jaylee

((BIG AUTHORS NOTE; DO NOT read this chapter of you don't like violence, or if you are scared by blood or guts. If you don't like guns knives and toucher then DO NOT and I mean DO NOT read this chapter))

"Who's there?!" I shout gun at the ready.

I walk around the house looking threw all the rooms, but one room catches my eye.

It's the dining room, there was a shadow of what looks like a human.

"Get you're sorry ass our here!" I yell at the people in hiding.

Suddenly I felt a the cold metal of a gun behind my head.

I quickly moved my hand to my to the inside of my belt of my jeans an pull out a knife.

I quickly duck my head from the gun and stab him in the chest with my knife.

"Bitch!" He yells at me.

"I know." I smile and shoot him in the head.

I walk into the dining room.

One guy starts running towards me.

I quickly dodge him, kick him in the back of the legs and he falls to the ground.

He sands up and turns to the fighting stance.

"Let's dance!" He smirks.

"I don't dance, I fight!" I chuckle.

"I don't care babydoll." He chuckles back.

He makes the first move, he goes o punch me I grab his arm and bend it the way it shouldn't. I hear a satisfying click and then kick him in the side of the stomach I then proceeded to drop his arm and flip him over onto the dining table and he brakes it in half.

"You try kill my clients, I kill you!" I smirk and shoot him in the head.

"Jaylee." I hear kara run in.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"There are tuns more all over the house." She stresses.

"You cover the very top and middle floor and I'll handle down here and the basement! Okay?" I ask.

"Yeah!" She smiles.

"Stay safe and kill anyone you see." I blow her a kiss.

"Same to you!" She runs off.

I head down to the basement first.

I hear for steps then I see a head.

"You're so dead!" The man chuckles.

"I know you are!" I laugh at shoot him.

I turn the light on and see over 3 men hiding.

"Wow, Are we playing his and seek? Shit, am I seeking?" I ask excitedly before shooting them all.

I walk down the steps of the basement to make sure there's no one else here.

There were some more guys hiding but I shot them before they could do anything.

I walked back up the stairs quietly an saw like 5 guys walking around guns at the ready.

I shoot them all before walking around looking I see if there are any more people.

There are two guys in the living room.

I shoot the furthest one in the head and put my hand around the nearest ones mouth I dragged him into the kitchen with a gun to his head.

"Stand there and don't move!" I order him to stand with his back to the wall. "Who do you work for?"

"I can't tell you that!" He chuckles.

"Fine!" I chuckles and shoot him in the foot.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He asks.

"For not telling me who you work for!" I smile innocently at him.

"I can't tell you!" He sighs.

"Okay!" I laugh an shoot him in the shin.

"Ow! I'd rather die then tell you!" He spits.

"Suit yourself!" I laugh and shoot him all up both his legs and arms. "You sure you don't want to tell me?"

"More then positive." He laughs.

"Okay." I shake my head and shoot him in the heart.

I look around the kitchen and see the cutlery draw. I open it up and pull out all the sharp knives.

"Here goes nothing!" I sigh and walk out.

I walk threw the whole bottom floor throwing knives and shooting anyone I see.

I make sure I have got everyone on the bottom floor before going up to the middle floor and shooting everyone.

"Kara." I say as she is walking out of one of the rooms.

"I'm so glad you're ok." She smiles.

"Awe how sweet." I hear a voice to the side of me, I just point my gun and shoot at it.

"Still got the aim I see." Kara chuckles.

"Honey I never lost it." I sass.

"You go check the top floor." She orders me.

"Okay." I obey her command, I run up the stairs shooting everyone I see.

I go round the whole floor and see only a couple people shooting them was easy.

When I had made sure there was no one on that floor I went up to the attic.

"Guys it's me Jaylee." I tell them and the little attic door opens.

"Shit." I mutter as I see 5 men with guns pointed at the boys.

"Yeah did you think you were doing a good job?" One of them chuckles.

Out of no were two of them fall down.

I look to my left and see kara there with sleeping darts.

"Ho-" I cut the guy off by shooting the rest of them.

"You need to control your anger women." Kara chuckles.

"Shut the fuck up." I shake my head at her.