Chapter 2

Daniel's POV

Gosh, Ashley is so cute. I've been friends with her since we were both 5 and now we're 16. Time passes by so fast and so many good memories we had together. I love her. Yeah, i do. But i love her more then a friend or a best friend. I started to have feelings for her since we started high school. I never dated any girl since then because my heart only belongs to Ash. We were both running and we stopped because we were tired. "I'm so thristy" she said like she was about to pass out any minute. I took my water bottle and pass it to her. "Here, have it all" i said smilling. "Are you sure you don't want some Dan?" she said very worried. "I'm good" i said with a fake smile. I'm really thirsty right now. But i rather give it to her because she deserves it. "Thanks" she said then passed it to me. We started to walk to my house again.

*Daniel's House*

Ashley's POV

We finally arrived Dan's house after a 20 minute run/walk. I quickly jumped on the couch and stared at the blank television. Dan's parents aren't home because they are at work, like always. "You hungry Ash?" he asked. "Yeah, i am. What do you have in mind?" i said facing him. "I donno. Maybe we can call Domino's and then have a walk in the park like we always do?" he had a huge grin on his face. "Hahaha, sure!" i said excitedly. This is gonna be the best day ever.

***

Hey readers! This is my first ever fan fiction so i hope you enjoyed these two chapters. There really short because i'm writing this at night and i'm sleepy. And this Daniel isn't the Daniel from Janoskians. They are coming up soon so keep reading! Love ya'll! <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx