Chapter 9

Luke's POV

Seeing Ashley with another guy hurts me. I want her. She's mine. Well, not yet. Suddenly i saw him kissed her forehead. Woah, that's of the limits. "Sorry, but Ash we need to go," i said. She gave me a get away look. I'm getting pissed. "You have to go already? Can she stay?" Jc asked. "Yeah, i wanna hang out with him! I haven't seen him for years!" she said with her adorable puppy dog eyes. "How can't i say no, of course. But make sure you come home around 7 okay?" Daniel said. "Thanks guys!" she hugged us. "Welcome" i said with a fake smile.

Then she walked of hand in hand with that douchbag kid, Jc.

Jc's POV

I can't believe it. I finally saw her after years of seperation. I liked her from the moment i met her years ago. I still do. I saw that Luke kid kinda angry at me. I guess he likes her. "So, what brings you here Ash?" i asked. "I'm here for the summer with Daniel. He's a friend i met when i moved to New York" she smiled. Ah, her smile is beyond perfect. "Oh, cool. Well i'm here for the summer too!" i said and she smiled wider. "That's great! We can hang out 24/7 then!" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Ashely's POV

*3 hours later*

We we're laughing and talking about our memories together at Starbucks. "Remeber that time when we were at the park and you pee'd in you pants because you saw a squirel?" she asked trying not to laugh. "Oh, yeah! And hey, i'm still scared of them!" we burst out laughing. The whole store was looking at us like we were mental but we were just having fun.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I picked it up and it was a call from Luke. I looked at the time and it was almost 10! I was having so much fun that i didn't even look at the time. I quickly answered the call.

"Helloooo?" i said.

"ASHLEY WHERE ARE YOU?" Luke yelled. Jeez.

"Lukey, i'm at Starbucks with Jc so calm down" i whispered so that Cloudy won't hear much. I know Luke kinda hated Jc for some random reason.

"WHY AREN'T YOU HOME YET? IT'S GETTING LATE!" he was pissed from his tone.

"Okay, okay, i'll be there in 30 minutes, bye" I hung up before Luke could say anything else.

"Cloudy, i need to go home now. It's getting late" i said and he looked kinda disapointed.

"It's okay, we can hang out tomorrow right?" i said and played with his curly-ish hair.

"Sure, want me to drive you home?" he smiled. I nodded.

*30 minutes later*

"It's been an amazing day Jc, thank you" i said and hugged him. "No problem babe, anything for you" he hugged back. I waved him goodbye and walked to the front door. I was about to open it when suddenly Jc called me. "Ashley! Wait!" he said running to me. "Yes?" i said. "I know we just re-united a few hours ago but.." he looked down and suddenly i felt his smooth lips on mine.

I kissed him back and then we pulled back together. "Man, you don't know how long i wanted to do that to you Ash" he smiled. I smiled back and hugged him. "I love you Ash," he whispered at my ear. "I love you too Cloudy" i giggled and kissed his cheek.

***

A/N :

Hey guys! Sorry i didn't update for a while. I was busy with exams and stuff. But now i'm free! Anyway, what will happen to Jc and Ashley? Will they become a couple? Well comment below to tell me what to do for the next chapter! Btw, theres a picture of Ashley right there. ->

Bye! Stay cloudy! :) x