Chapter 33

DANIEL. (Yayyyy, finally!)

Once I saw Megan walked in, my heart broke into pieces. Why is she even here? And why would Ashley bring her here when she knows that Megan broke my heart? I felt sadness and madness over took my body. I quickly grabbed my things and walked out of the apartment.

ASHLEY.

Once Megan and John finally unpacked their bags, they joined the boys and I for lunch.

"Hey, where's Daniel?" I whispered to Luke.

"I don't know. All of a sudden he just walked out of the door without saying a word!" He whispered back.

"Did he bring his phone with him?"

"Yeah, he did."

"Okay, thanks babe," I said, kissing his cheek.

~

After lunch, Megan and John decided to take a nap because of jetleg. Jai and Beau went home while Luke stayed here, with me.

"Have you tried contacting Daniel yet?" Luke asked.

"Uhh, yeah. But he wouldn't pick up!"

"May I ask you a question Ash?"

"Sure,"

"What's up with him? Before you came, he was all hyper and happy. But when you walked in with Megan and John, he looked angry and sad." Luke admitted.

I signed and took a deep breath.

"Daniel and Megan use to have a chemistry together. They were such a cute couple! Daniel loved her with all his heart. But one day, Daniel and I came back from Target and when we came home, we saw a man's shoe. It 100% wasn't Daniel's. Daniel got really curious. So, he ran to his bed room and found Megan sleeping with another guy."

"Wow.. That's terrible.." Luke said.

"Yeah, it is."

"Well, we better find Daniel fast. He doesn't really know the streets of Melbourne." Luke said, grabbing Beau's car keys.