Chapter 20

•Luke's POV•

I've been crying for 5 days straight now. The police are still looking for my love, Ashley. I can't believe she's been kidnapped. Who knows what would those kidnappers do to her! I just hope she's alright. I haven't left my room since Ashley was kidnapped. Beau and Jai tried their best to cheer me up but, it's no use. I would stare at the photo of Ashley and I at her apartment for hours. It's my iPhone lock screen wallpaper.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Who is it?" I said, looking towards the door.

"It's Jai." he said, peeking on Luke.

"What do you want Jai?" I asked, with a moody tone.

"Just checking on my brother. Listen, we WILL find Ashley!" he said, patting my back.

"No, you don't understand Jai. I lost her. She means the world to me. Nobody understands.." I said, starting to tear up.

"Luke, all of us are devastated. You aren't the only one. Imagine the look on Ashley parent's faces when they hear the news. We are all trying are best to find Ashley. C'mon, I think you need some fresh air bud," he said, and I smiled.

"Thanks Jai." He smiled.

"Your welcome Luke, your most very welcome." he said, and walked out of my room.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. Wow, I look like a mess! I immediately walked downstairs to the kitchen. I was starving! I grabbed a huge bowl of cereal and ate it. After that, I walked out of the house. I took a deep breath of the fresh air. Jai was right, I do need fresh air. Then, I started to walk to the park were Ashley and I would hang out often. I sat on the bench and looked at the children playing around happily.

I smiled at myself. I looked at the huge space beside me. Man, I miss Ashley. I need her.

'Oh Luke, if you can hear me please help me. I need you here with me. I'm hurt. They're hurting me. Please, please Luke..' I heard a voice cry.

I looked around me and there weren't anyone except happy children.

Was I dreaming?

But that voice, it sounds familiar..

It sounded like a girl..

And then is when it hit me.

Ashely.