Chapter 25

So some of you have been inboxing me telling me to update so, here it is! I just wanna say thank you for all your support you've been giving me and i hope you'll support me all the way. Btw, did you hear about Cory? You know, the guy that acted as Finn in Glee? Well, it's a tragedy that he died. I love and and still do. All my love goes to his family and Lea..

Luke's POV 

  It was a sunny day here, in Melbourne. It's July 20th and Ashley's birthday is coming up in the next 2 weeks! I have to plan something special for her. But two days ago, something about Jc was strange. I mean, i never liked him but yesterday he seem's.. just strange. You know, like his hiding something. But i don't care about him. I'll care if he ever takes my Ashley away from me, that i care. Anyway, Ashley will be checking out off here at 2pm. Now it's about 10am and Ash is bathing.

  I just sat on her bed, replying some tweets to my fans. Suddenly, i got a message from a blocked number. 

From : Unknown 

If you want to keep your little Ashley safe, you better keep her around you. 

-A

  I didn't move. I just stared at that message for a long time until Ashley came out of the shower. 

"Hey, you alright?" she asked, blow drying her hair. 

"Yeah, i'm alright. So, your checking out today huh?" i asked before she could ask anything else.

"Yup! I can't wait! Ariana and I are going for a little shopping today at 5." she said all excitedly. 

  I can't let her go all alone with Ariana. She need's a protecter. I can't lose her again. Hurry Luke, make an excuse!

"But i wanted to bake cookies with you today!" i lied.

"You? Bake cookies? What happened to you Luke? Did you hit your head with something hard?" she teased. 

"No, i just wanna bake today." i lied, again. 

"Maybe tomorrow, okay? C'mon lets get some food and check out." she said, grabbing her purse. 

"Uhmm, okay.." i said, following her to the cafeteria.