Chapter 13

Luke's POV 

 "Wake up cunt!" Beau yelled from downstairs. I ignored and continued sleeping until i felt cold water pouring on my face. "What the fuck bro?" i yelled at Beau who was holding a bucket of cold water. "I told you to get up mate," he looked pissed. I turned to my clock and it was 12:45 pm. "Oh.." i mumbled. Beau suddenly walked out my room. I got off my bed and walked to the showers because i was already wet ;) 

 I wrapped half of my body with my One Direction towel and walked to my closet. I wore my casuals because there's nothing special to do today. Maybe i'll hang out with Dan and Ash today, if they are cool with it. I grabbed my phone and texted Dan. 

Me : Mate, are you and Ash free today? :) 

Dan : Well i am, but i'll ask her. Why mate? 

Me : I just wanna hang wit you guys today if thats cool with you? 

Dan : No prob mate! Come by anytime ;) 

Me : Thanks Dan! :)

 I locked my iPhone and walked to the kitchen. "Morning mom," i said and hugged her. "Morning Lukey," she smiled and kissed my cheek. "Here's some pancakes i made for you, enjoy" she said and handed the pancakes to me. "Thanks mom, you always make the best pancakes" i said and she giggled. "Thanks hun," she hugged me and walked to her room. 

 Ashley's POV 

 I was watching Criminal Minds with Dan when suddenly my phone beeped. I unlocked it and it was a message from Justin (aka Jc). I opened it. 

From : Cloudy

To : Ashhhh :) 

HEY ASHLEHHHH! x 

I giggled and replied him instently. 

To : Cloudy

From : Ashhhh :) 

Hey there Justin ;) Whats up? x

I pressed the send button and a few second later, Jc replied. One of the reasons why i love Jc is because he is a fast at typing so he replys me quickly. 

From : Cloudy

To : Ashhhh :) 

Hey, don't call me that! And i was just wondering if you wanna meet up at Starbucks so we can hang out? ;) xx

To : Cloudy

From : Ashhhh :) 

Sounds fun, Justin ;) Heheheh x

I like teasing and annoy him. It's just fun :) 

From : Cloudy

To : Ashhhh :) 

Hahahaha :P Bye meet you in 10! xo

 I was to lazy to reply. I grabbed my bag and headed to the front door. 

Luke's POV 

 I was on my way to Ash and Dan's place when i saw Ashley walking out the door with her bright pink colour penny board. "Hey Ash, wait up!" i yelled and she looked at my direction with a smile. "Hi Lukeyyyy" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Where are you going looking all beautiful?," i said and she blushed. "I'm just meeting Jc at Starbucks," she said and looked at her penny board. I felt sad and mad at the same time. 

 "Right now? I thought maybe i could hang out with you today.." i said with a bit of a pissed tone. She looked guilty. Good job Luke, good job. "I'm sorry Luke, maybe tomorrow" she said with a weak smile. "Okay Ash, anyways have fun!" i said and kissed her cheek. She hopped on her penny board and waved goodbye to me. 

 This time, i really hated this Jc kid. I don't care if he's strong or famous. But he's trying to take my Ashely away from me and the boys. I knew it. He better not do anything to her or else he will get it bad. Suddenly i realized that, i was jealous.. 

***  

SEEMS LUKEY IS JEALOUS OF JC! UH-OHHHH! 

Anyways, this book has 23 reads so thank you so so much! I love you all! Don't forget to VOTE AND FAN MEH! BYEEEEEEEEE :) xx