Chapter 17

Authors Note :

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm really busy and summer's coming in a week so, I'll be updating more yeah? Anyway, I have another book it's called 'Who Do You Choose, Stacy?'. It has 73 readers and I was hoping if I could get more so please check it out! Bai! ☺

~~~

Ashley's POV

"Ash, Ash, wake up silly!" I heard Daniel say. I tried to open my eyes but the sunlight was way to bright. "Go away, I'm trying to sleep here!" I complained. "It's up to you then. But if you wanna have a lovely picnic with the Brooks Brothers and I, you better get up," he said, jumping of the bed. I rolled my eyes playfully and got off my bed. I wasn't in my pj's because I slept at Luke's home and I guess Dan drove us back home.

I walked in the bathroom and jumped in the shower. After about 15 minutes, I got out of the shower, wore my navy-blue dress, put some light makeup, and finally walked downstairs. "Well doesn't someone look absolutely stunning today?" Daniel said, while talking a big gulp of this chocolate milk. I turned away and blushed. "Thank you. So what's for breakfast?" I said, sitting on a chair next to Daniel.

"There's pancakes and some toast if you want some," he said, pointing to the food. I nodded and grabbed a plate. I took 2 pancakes and one toasted bread. Daniel made me hot chocolate with marshmallows on top. How sweet. I kissed his cheek and he blushed.

*20 minutes later*

I ate my lovely breakfast and walked to my bed room. I went in my bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that, I grabbed my comb and brushed my long hair. I turned on my curler and started curling my long wavy hair. I looked at the clock. 11:45 am. "Daniel, what time are we leaving?" I yelled across the room. "1 pm, so take your time to get ready!" he yelled back. I continued curling my hair while playing with my iPhone.

***

"C'mon, it's time to go," Daniel said, walking towards the front door. I simply nodded and grabbed my flats. We both walked out of the apartment and called a taxi. After 30 minutes of driving, we finally arrived. We thanked the driver and Daniel payed the bill. I insisted of paying but he denied it. We walked out of the taxi and knocked the front door of the Brook's house.

"Well hello there Ashley and Daniel. I suppose your both here for the picnic, yes?" Gina asked. We both nodded and walked inside. It was quite messy from yesterday night. All I remembered is the boys jumping around like monkeys. Daniel decided to walked up to Beau's room and I just sat on their lovely light red colour couch. "Want something to drink?" I heard a male voice behind me. I turned around my head and it was none other then Luke.

"Nah, I'm good," I said, while he sat beside me. "You look beautiful today Ash," he said. I blushed furiously. "Only today? So everyday except today, I look hideous?" I said, fake crying. He laughed. "You're always beautiful, always" he said, kissing my forehead. "Thank you" I said. "Well, hello there gorgeous!" I heard Beau said, trying to act all seductively. I blushed and chuckled at the same time.

"Ready to go?" I heard Jai say, we all nodded.

Authors Note :

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Make sure to vote and fan me! If you already did, then thank you.

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram!

{@BeingMeSelfie}

BAI ✌💕