Chapter 22

{Luke's POV}

  The lads and I were chilling on the couch while watching tv. Well, they were. I was just looking through all the photos of Ashley and I. Jai was texting Ariana and Beau was switching channels. 

"Ashley Smith was found in the streets of Melbourne. She was found with bruises and cuts all over her body. She is now being treated in Prince Hospital for the past three hours. A lady, who doesn't want to be named, said she found Ashley jumping at the sidewalk asking for help. She said that Ashley was very weak. For more information, please visit AustraliaNews.com. Thank you."  

  Everybody looked up on the screen than looked at eachother with wide eyes. 

"What the hell are you waiting for? Lets go!" i screamed and ran towards the car while the lads followed behind. Everybody was in the car and Beau started driving. 

***

  After about 15 minutes later, we arrived at the hospital Ashley was in. We all ran in. I ran to the counter and asked where Ashley was and the nurse told me she was in room 150 on floor 5. I thanked her and ran to the elevater.  

"Luke, slow down!" Daniel yelled. 

  I ignored him and we all arrived at floor 5. I tried to find her room and i did. I smiled and walked in. As i walked in, i layed my eyes on the most beautiful girl ever. I walked towards her and sat on the chair beside her bed. She looked so pale and weak. I keep looking at her body. Bruises and cuts literally EVERYWHERE. I rubed her cheek and suddenly her eyes opened. I smiled and so did she. 

"Luke.." she whispered.

"Hey Ashley." i said, kissing her forehead.

"W-Where am i?" she asked, looking around her. 

"Your in the hospital love." 

"I don't like hospitals, get me out of here." she said, trying to get off the bed but i pushed her back slowly.

"It's better if you stay here Ash." i told her and she nodded. 

"I'll stay here unless you stay here with me." she smiled. 

"I'll never leave your sight ever again Ash, i promise." i said and we hugged.