Chapter 16

Luke's POV

"Hey Ashley!" I said and pulled her in a hug. "Hey Lukey, listen, sorry about earlier today.." she said and looked down her feet. "Nah, it's okay love" I said, holding her hand. I can see Jc giving me a death glare but fuck that, she's mine. "So, you two are leaving already?" Daniel asked. "Yeah, we are," Jc said and grabbed Ashely's hand. "Hold up, wanna watch a movie later tonight?" I said to Ash. "TITANIC ALL THE WAY!" she said and we all laughed. "Anything for you babe" I said and kissed her cheek. She blushed. "Okay, lets go" Jc said and walked away.

***

It's 9 pm already and Jc and I are walking home. He's such a gentlemen. "Thank for the amazing day Justin" he smiled. "Anything for you," he said , hugging me. We walked to my front door and suddenly the door burst open. "HEY!" Luke said hugging Ashley. Jezz, must he ruin everything? "C'mon, it's getting late. Go inside!" he said and Ashley did what she was told. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked inside.

"Mate, listen. Stay away from Ashley" Luke said with a angry tone. "Clearly, you ain't the boss of me" I said back. "She's mine!" he yelled. "Haha, no, she's mine" I said and walked away.

Yeah, she's MINE.