Chapter 19

{Ashley's POV}

I woke up with a huge headache. I opened my eyes and I was in a unfamiliar room. It was a mess. It had a dirty single bed, one old lamp, a filthy table and messe clothes everwhere. I was currently tried to a chair. Suddenly, I heard noises coming from the door.

"What do we do with her when she wakes up?" a husky male voice said.

"Well, since she's ours now, we can do anything we want to her." I heard another man say.

"That's a great idea mate! Come on, lets go check on her." the husky man said.

And with that, the door burst opened and there stood two big and muscular man. My eyes immediately closed.

"Wake up baby girl." the husky man said.

I didn't. I just closed them. So scared to show them my fear.

"I said, GET THE FUCK UP!" he said again, but this time he yelled.

I immediately opened my eyes and stared into the mans eyes. I started crying.

"There, there sweetheart. Don't be afraid." he said, patting my shoulder.

"Get away from me!" I screamed.

"Baby, it won't work if you scream as loud as you can. Nobody can hear you." he smirked evilly.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of big hands on my body.

"Take all her clothes off!" one man instructed the husky man.

He nodded.

He started to take my clothes off. I tried kicking him but like I said before, to strong. He smirked and started to cut my dress off. Yeah, cut. Using a scissors. Before I knew it, I was in my bra and panties. I started crying harder. Then, I felt his hands on my breast and another on my vigina. I screamed in pain.

Then the other man came and put his two finger in my ... you know. He started pushing it in and out hardcore. I screamed in so much pain. I cried harder then before.

'Oh Luke, if you can hear me please help. I need you with me. I'm hurt. They're hurting me. Please, please Luke..' I thought to myself.

This

Is

So

Much

Torture.