Chapter 6

Ashley's POV

Wow, i can't believe i just met them. The Brook brothers. Even Daniel was fanboying? Haha, i don't know. We were in the cab while Dan was listening to some songs from his iPhone 5. When we arrived at our apartment, i quickly ran inside to find the big room. I ran and so did Dan. Even he wanted to big room. I got there first and jumped on the bed. "I want this room!" Daniel said with his puupy dog eyes. "Haha, well to late!" i said and sticked my tongue out. He jumped on my bed and started tickling me. "Hahahahahaha, stop it you little cunt!" he laughed.

After about 10 tickling, he finally stopped. "I think i wanna go for a walk around the place and meet the neighbors, wanna come?" he nodded and we both got of the bed. We went down and wore our shoes and walked out. "Hey look, why are there loads of girls there?" Dan said pointing his finger to the direction where there were screaming girls. "Ohh, yeahh, lets go and check it out" i said and we both ran there. "Umm, hey, why are you girls screaming?" i said to some girl who was wearing a Janoskians t-shirt. "Because this is where the Janoskians live!" she said with her thick australian accent. Hmm, that explains why she and some other girls were wearing the Janoskian shirts. "Ohh, that's cool" i said but she didn't listen over all the screaming.

Daniel's POV

Ashley gave me a lets-get-out-of-here look and i nodded. We were walking when suddenly some guy came up to us from behind. "Ashley, is that you?" a guy with a australian accent said. We both turned around and there was Luke looking all excited. To tell you the truth, i think Luke has some feelings for Ashley but she's mine. I don't want her to be anyone elses.

"Oh, hey Luke!" she said and gave him a hug. "So, what are you doing around here?" Luke asked. "We were walking around and we live in the apartment right there" i said and pointing my finger to our apartment. "Oh, cool" he said and looked bac at Ashley. "Oh, and by the way, this is Daniel, Daniel Johnson" she said and i took out my hand for a shake. He accepted. "Well then, i better get going" he said looking towards the crowded girls. "Okay, see you soon yeah?" she said and patted his shoulder. "Yeah, i'll love that bye" he said and walked off. Gosh, i thought he would never leave! I hate that douchbag and if he ever takes my girl, he'll get it..

BAD.