Chapter 21

{Ashley's POV}

It's been a week. One long week of torture and pain. They only gave me food 3 times this week. I have so many bruises and cuts. I knew nobody's gonna save me because, even I don't know where I am. Turns out, there were 4 people that were hurting me. And they told me their 'leader' was somebody I knew close. Who? I was currently on my bed in pain. I can't live like this! I walked over to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Wow, I looked like a mess. I combed my hair and tied it to a pony tail. I washed my face and wiped it with a towel. Suddenly, I saw a small light. I looked over and it was an opening. Meaning, it was a small hole. It was as big as my face. I smiled. Since my kidnappers were out, I have my chance to escape. I searched for something hard to break the wall. A axe. I grabbed it and started hitting the wall hard. After about 30 minutes later, the small hole it as big as me now.

I threw the axe away and made my escape. I started crying tears of happiness. Finally, I'm out of the house. Without wasting anytime, I ran as fast as I could. I ran and ran and ran. Than, I heard cars. You know, like a road. With people that could help me. I ran towards the road and I smiled. I started jumping to get attention from someone. Suddenly, one red Ferrari stop in front of me. A lady came out of the car and ran towards me.

"Oh my lord, are you okay?" she panicked.

"N-no.." I said, and started to cry.

"You need help! Come on, let me take you to the hospital!" she said, holding my wrist and walked to her car. I sat on the passengers seat and she started driving.

♡♡♡

HELLO CRAZY MOFOS!

HERE'S ANOTHER WONDERFUL CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL!

BTW, THANK YOU FOR 150+ READS!

ALMOST 200 READS GUYS!

I'M VERY HAPPY GUYS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

xoxo,

Ary ☼