Chapter 32

ASHLEY.

   It's been a great month. Yeah, can you believe it? Luke and I are closer than ever. Ariana and I are planning to do a double date when she's here to visit her boyfriend, Jai. I told Justin about it on the phone and he hasn't called me back since. I wonder why.. Maybe he went back to California for his Youtube collab or something. 

   Luke and the other members of the Janoskians were doing an interview with Sam Pepper. Yeah, he's here for a quick visit. He's a pretty cool guy, besides all the break in's he's done. I'm putting my makeup on because I'm meeting a friend who came all the way from New York, just to visit me. The only thing is, she doesn't know I live with the Janoskians. And I'm dating one of the members. 

   She would freak out if she knew! 

   It's 1 : 39 pm in the afternoon and my friend, Megan, is arriving in 2 hours. So, I decided to clean up my apartment so she wouldn't think I'm a mess. Yes, I just said 'my apartment' because Daniel is living with Luke and his family. Seems I'll be alone for a while.. 

   I grabbed my car keys and drove towards the airport to pick Megan up. 

~

   Here I am, in the middle of the airport, waiting for Megan to arrive. I was standing in the waiting area while playing with my phone. To tell you the truth, I use to hate Megan. Why? Because she dated Daniel and broke his heart into pieces. They haven't talked since, but somehow she and I did. Even I find it weird. 

"Oh my god, Ashley!" I heard someone yell in excitment behind me. 

   I turned around and there stood Megan with.. a guy?

"Oh, hey Meg! Who's this?" I asked. 

"This here my love, is John." 

   John? Never heard of him. 

"Oh, hey John.." I smiled. 

"Hey Ashley! It's nice meeting you!" he said, offering his hand for me to shake. (Like a handshake). 

I smiled and shook his hand. 

"Well, let's go. I want to introduce you to some people.." I said, with a grin on my face. But I hide it, so John or Megan would see it. 

LUKE. 

   Ashley texted me an hour ago saying that her friend, named Megan, is visiting her and she wants us to meet her. So, the boys and I were in Ashley's apartment, just waiting for her. Suddenly, the door openned quitely and there stood three figures. Wait, three? I thought there was suppose to be one friend.. 

"Hey guys, meet Megan and John!" Ashley said, while they waved at us. 

"Hey Megan and John!" the boys said together.

   Who's this John dude? Is he a friend of hers? Or is he Megan's boyfriend? Either way, I don't trust him. I know I'm not supposed to be the 'overly protective boyfriend' but c'mon, she's my girlfriend for crying out loud. 

"They will be staying with me for the next week. So, make sure you treat them well!" Ashley warned, and she walked away to show Megan and John their rooms. 

   I sat down the couch when I noticed that Daniel's eyes was full with anger and sadness? That's weird. Before Megan and John came, he was happy as a clown! And I could see Beau checking Megan out when she came here. Hmm, oh Beau. 

HELLO THERE MOFOS. 

WHAT'S UP? 

NOW THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW CHANGES ON THIS CHAPTER. 

FIRST, ASHLEY GOT A CAR. HOW YOU ASKED?

WELL, HER PARENTS GAVE HER MONEY TO BUY A CAR SO SHE WONT USE THE TAXI MORE OFTEN. 

SECOND, ASHLEY'S BIRTHDAY HAS PASSED. 

DON'T HATE ME FOR NOT WRITING THE CHAPTER FOR THAT! \

BUT I'M REALLY BUSY, LATELY. 

ANYWAYS, TOODLES! 

xoxo, 

Ary.