Chapter 29

LUKE.

   I haven't been myself lately. Why? First, because i got into a fight with my one true love, Ashley. Second, the 'unknown' dude keeps texting me that something bads gonna happen to Ashley. I mean, what if the 'unknown' dude has Ashley? If he does, i'll never forgive myself. I miss her so much. I shouldn't have fighted with her or be to protective towards her. I just want to keep her safe, thats all.

   I've been in my room for the past three days. I don't really eat much, just sneak out of my room in the middle or the night and grab a snack. Daniel is mad at me, so is everybody. I know i made a big mistake. Daniel said if anything bad happens to her, he's blaming it all on me. Yeah, i actually deserve it. I hope she's okay and safe. I called all her friends that are in Australia and they said they haven't seen her. 

   Mom and Beau went on a field trip while Jai is in America to visit Ariana. Daniel has been in his and Ashley's apartment, waiting for Ashley to come back. I wish i could be with him but he's mad at me, remember? I need her, so bad. I just can't live without her. 

   I love her. 

~

   I'm finally out of my room, because i'm home alone. I've been listening to a lot of sad songs from my iPod. Suddenly, i heard some knocks coming from the front door. Who could it be?

   I put my iPod down and walked to the door. I opened it and i tears started coming from my eyes. 

   Ashley, she's back.