Chapter 11

Ashley's POV 

 I woke up and realized that i was on the couch. Oh right, i watched Titanic last night and i guess i fell asleep. I looked around to find Dan but he wasn't anywhere to be found. Where could he be at 6 in the morning? "Dan! Dan! Where are you?" i yelled. No answer. "Dan! This isn't funny! Where are you?!" i yelled louder. Still no answer. I got off the couch and walked to the kitchen. Suddenly i found a piece of paper on the dinnng table. 

Hey Ash! I went out to get us some delicious breakfast! See you soon! ;) xoxo 

Love, Dan <3

 Oh, he went out to get breakfast. How sweet! I smiled at the paper ad walked straight to my room. I took a quick shower and changed into a hipster look. {http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb55wj6cgZ1r4ecmwo1_500.jpg} I jumped on the couch and watched some cartoons while waiting for Dan and our delicious breakfast. 

Jc's POV 

 *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* Urghh, i took my phone and looked at the time. 7:15 am. I got off the bed and walked downstairs. "Morning bro" Connor said while making hot chocolate. "Sup" i said and walked to the kitchen. I was thinking maybe today i'll hang out with Ash and ask her to be my girlfriend. I've been thinking about her 24/7 and it hurts not being with her. 

 "Conn, listen, i wanna go out with a friend today if you don't mind," i said smilling. 

 "Sure bro, no prob," he said and walked to his room. Mkai then. 

 I walked to the toilet and took a quick shower and changed to my casuals. I texted Ash and asked her if she wants to hang out and she said yes. This is gonna be the most exciting day ever. 

** 

Authers Note : 

There is a picture of Daniel at the side. And yes, Daniel is acted by Finn Harries. If you don't know him, then search JacksGap on Youtube then you'll know. Anyways, bye babes ;) x