- four -

Valerie POV

"Sure" I said. Wait what did I just say NOO! I didn't mean to say yes. But If I say no now he's gonna be sad. GOOD JOB VALERIE, GOOD JOB...Note the sarcasm.

"Yess! I love you so much Valerie" Nathan said.

He quickly leaned in but I just pushed him away.

"Babe why did you do that?" Nathan asked confused.

"Umm, Nathan i didn't really mean to say Yes, this is awkward I just wanna be alone rite now"

"Ok, see you tomorrow?"

"Umm, I don't know maybe"

Nathan left.

It was about 12:30 at night, so I decided to go live, I knew I was only going to have about 300 viewers so I could be able to talk about what happened, I didn't want to make drama, since I knew he was big on social media too. But I just had to take that sadness and madness out of me idk why I was sad and mad.

-20 minutes into the broadcast-

"Guys I have to say something but I don't want to cause drama so I'm gonna be going live on another account I'm not saying the username of the account or the hashtag I'm going under, but if you find me don't share me or don't make me trend or anything cause I only want a little people knowing this, so I'm gonna end the broadcast here if you have luck see you in the other broadcast bye guys love y'all so much never forget"

I ended it and went live.

-5minutes pass and I had 100views-

"Ok, now I'm gonna start talking"

I started to talk and say everything and everyone was saying the were going to hate on Nathan and I was just trying to make them not say anything about this they said ok and I just ended the broadcast.

I was now tired so I went to sleep.

-morning-

Zach POV

Today was Saturday. We only have Monday and were out of school. I got up took a shower. Brushed my teeth, did my hair and put on some grey joggers and a white shirt.

I had 2 messages. 1 from Sky and the other one from Valerie. I of course read Valerie's first.

Valll👽💞-good morning💞. What you doing?

I replied back.

Me- Gmorning💕& nun wbyy?

I then checked sky's message.

Sky- hey babe, just wanted to let you know I love you and see you tonight😉💦.

I didn't know what she was talking abou and why she called me babe but I didn't answer back.

Valerie POV
I had already did my morning routine I texted Zach, I decided to broadcast.

"Hey guys"

I did what I basically do on every broadcast then after 1 hour and 30 minutes I got off. I had a text from Zach.

ZachyPoo🌚💞-Gmorning💕& nun wbyy?

I texted back and we just kept the convo going.

Sky POV
Isn't it weird I just went to the school? And Also Nathan? Are we planning something? You will have to find out.
*evil laugh*

Valerie POV
The whole squad was over and including the people I didn't want to see Sky and Nathan.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Mari said.

Everyone said 'yes' except for me.

"No, I rather be alone."

"Come on Valerie!" Mari said
"Why don't you want to play?" Zach asked.
"Yea why?" Sky, Nathan, Ty, Ray, Robert, & javeon asked.

"No I'm not going to play, I'm going to my room" I said getting up and going to my room.

"I'm going with her" Mari said, coming behind me.

We got to my room and talked we heard someone kiss.

"That's why I didn't want to play" I said, making sure I didn't say it to loud.

"Wow, Sky the only girl there, slut" Mari said.

"I know, gosh I hate her so much, what if Zach and her were the ones that kissed?"

"Shut the fuck up lets just go live" Mari said laughing, which made me laugh.
Then we heard footsteps coming closer. So me and Mari stopped laughing.
The door opened and it was Zach. Eww he had lipstick in his lips.

"Hi, why are y'all laughing so laud?" Zach asked looking at us.

Me and Mari looked at each other then looked back at Zach.

"No reason" we said Zach just stood there with a weird look on his face.

"Can you leave, girls need private talks" Mari said.

"Ok, ok, I love you too" Zach said and left.

Me and Mari just laughed and kept talking.

"Ha, so you and Ty what's happening?" Mari asked me and as she said that my door opened.

"Shut up Mari!!" I screamed. It was Sky.

"Hi, can I come hang with y'all? I already had to much fun with the boys" Sky said. I was disgusted. So Mari spoke.

"Uhh, sure." Mari said looking at me. She had a-a hick-hickey on her neck. Wtf!! She's only 14 or 15 wtf.
-
We just talked and kinda argued a little she also said Ty have her that hi-hickey wtf *a/n: idek I'm just trying to start drama*

So it was now 2:30 in the afternoon and everyone left I'm just on Instagram about to post a picture. I found a pic so I posted it and captioned it 'girls know how to fake smile, boys know how to fake feelings.' Once I posted it I logged out of Instagram.

-💀
This was just a quick update. Since I started school today I can't really use my phone, thanks for 70+ reads btw😨💘💘love yaaaa. I'll try and update later. Ignore any mistakes I'll try and correct them later .