- 28 -

I was falling asleep. But... Someone had to jump in the bed. I couldn't see who it was since I had my eyes closed.

I felt someone's lips on my lips. I kissed back since I knew it was zach. But. Didn't feel anything. They pulled away as someone opened the door.

"Umm" I heard someone say I knew that was zach. I opened my eyes. I saw the boy the one that was starting rumors the other day outside our hotel room. I quickly got up and went out the room. I saw zach with his head in his hands and he was covering his face. He was just sitting there. I quickly went over to him and sat next to him. He looked up and was about to get up but I pulled him back.

"Zach, I thought it was you" I said, water filled my eyes.

"Okay, you've done this to many times I don't think I can deal with this anymore" he said. Tears started rolling down my face.

"But zac-" he cut me off by smashing his lips into mine. I was going to kiss back but he pulled away. He quickly got up and left me there sitting. I was sobbing.

I got up and walked to the elevator. I cleane my tears and went outside the hotel. I started to walk. I don't know where, but I just walked. I did this for 3 hours. I don't know how. Probably cause I don't have any feelings left.

Without zach I feel like nothing.. I want him only him, why do people always have to fuck up or relationship? I hate this I hate jealous people. What am I supposed to do without him?

A bunch of questions flooded trough my head.

"Goodbye everyone, goodbye world" I said slowly. There was a bridge and under there was water. I was about to jump of the bridge but someone grabbed my hand.

"Babe," I heard someo- zach say. He wiped away my tears. Wow, I didn't know I was still crying. He hugged me. I couldn't hug back, I just didn't have the enough force. He then kissed me. I had the enough energy to kiss back. I pulled away.

"I love you zach, only you." I said.

"I love you to baby, your my one and only even tho we argue 24/7 because of people" he said, forming a smile on my face, a smile also appeared on his face.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We began walking.

"Babe why are you so hot?" I randomly asked. He chuckled.

"I'm not hot, wyd?" He said.

"Yes you are babe, so shut the fuck up" I said smiling.

"Okay," he said smiling.

-
-
-

We were now at the hotel.

"Get in my back, you bitch" he said. "Just kidding babe," he said again.

I got on his back and he took me to his hotel room he shares with Nick but Nick isn't in here so...yea. Okay.

"Netflix and chill?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"No, spongebob and chill?" He said smiling.

7k babes :-) damnnnn. I love yaaa. I'm trying to make as much as updates but it's really hard cause I don't finish. My chapters are getting really short..I'll try and make then longer💛anywhoo thankss💕