39

Zachs POV
Yes I kissed someone and Valerie saw. Dose she know the girl? Yes it was Mari😒😓.........,.,,.,

Valerie POV
Honestly fuck zach. Fuck life. Fuck her. Fuck everything. I'm so mad rn !

I just woke up I had a text and it was Zachs.

Baaaby💍💖-
Sorry

I forgot to change his name. I didn't answer him tho...

About 5 minutes later Mari texted me.

My bbg !😈🔥-
I'm really really sorry ! I didn't meant to ?¿😭

Wait wtf. Is it ... She's the girl zach kissed? Oml Oml Oml Oml Oml Oml. I decide to text her back.

Me-
Don't ever talk to me again !i thought you were my bestfriend guess my mom was right🖕🏼

Two minutes later i was getting hella text messages but I decided to pull a 5quad and not respond. (Get it cause 5quad is Hollywood...and...yeah I m not funny. ) I went to change then brush my teeth and do my hair and some makeup.

I honestly just wanna move rn.

"HONEY ! I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU" I heard my mom scream.

I went to her room really nervous I think she knows about the zach thing.

"Hey mom" I said as I enter the room.

"Hey well me and your dad have decided we should move to Dallas since he always has to go work to forth worth if you want to stay here you can go live with your aunt who lives 20 minutes away from here, but idk" she said.

"I'll probably go with y'all, I think that's the best" I reply to her then she smiles I smile back and she just nods which means that I can leave.

I left her room and decided to tell my friend.. Leo, & javeon yup my only true friends who don't back stab be like dose other two timing bitch. (Idk if that was what zach said but it's supposed to say what zach actually said)

I texted them.

To; Leo😛-
Well I guess I'm moving to Dallas, I'll come visit tho lyy😭💞

To; Javeon😂💘-
Oml I'm leave to Dallas, without you no come live with me !!😭🖕🏼Bitch I'm miss you so much😰💖.

They both instantly replied with a long ass message. I just read it but didn't reply.

I decided to go for a walk.

I was currently walking when I saw zach and Mari kissing... Again. I took a picture and just kept walking . Umm , wtf they say there sorry but yet do it again. Then I saw Zachs ex... Skyler or whatever her name is no I don't have a problem with her but now I know how she feels when she used to see me and zach kiss and be together.

"Hey aren't you Zachs girlfriend?" She asked me.

"Actually no, I'm his ex just like you he and my bestfriend were kissing and I caught them so yaah I broke up with him" I said I was still hurt so I wanted to cry but I remember.. I shouldn't be crying over a fuck boi.

"Harsh, that's what happened to me and him to" she said.

-we kept talking for a while then I decided to go back home-

I hope this was long enough cause yah..
😂😂😛anyways ilygsm like frfr I don't lie when I say that y'all are just so amazing !😭💘