- 32 -

I checked my phone and it was Mari, yeah I haven't seen her in months since the cheating thing with my ex . I answered the call.

Me:hey?
Mari:I miss you so much
Me:same
Mari:are you okay ?
Me:yeah, why?
Mari:you sound like you've been crying
Me:well...I have
Mari: why ?
Me: Zach and I broke up.
Mari: come to the park at 5 I'm going to be there with one my friends Leo.
Me: okay see you there, bye
Mari:bye

I Hung up.

It was barely 11 so I got up and got ready.
-
I already showered, brushed my teeth, dried myself, straightened my hair, put clean clothe on, and shoes/socks.

I walked downstairs and my mom wasn't here my sister wasn't also. I went in the kitchen and made myself some cereal.

-

It was already 4:99. My mom had already got here. I told her I was going to the park and she said okay. I went upstairs to go grab my phone. Once I grabbed it I went downstairs and went out the front door. I soon started walking to the park. I got pulled by some idk who it was they pulled my arm. 'He' kissed me. I felt butterfly's. I of course kissed back since I knew it was Zach. I quickly pulled away. I started walking really quick, till I got to the park. I saw Mari, and this really cute guy.

"Hey Val, this is Leonardo aka Leo" Mari said introducing us.

"Hi Leo, my name is Valerie" I said smiling at him and shaking his hand.

-

I just it back from the park. I laid down and instantly got a call from Zach. I answered.

"Hey?" I said into the phone.

"Your the only girl I want to be with for the rest of my life" he said.

"Okay ?" I said.

"Can I come over ?"

"Sure"

I said hanging up.

-

5 minutes later.

I heard a knock on the front door I got out of be and went downstairs. I opened the door and there stood the wonderful Mr.Clayton.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me, I of course kissed him back !

Few seconds later we pulled away.

Destiny POV
I was currently in nicks apartment. He invited me over to make a colab video, for his YouTube. I honestly like him a lot but I can tell he doesn't. I've known him for two years.

"Let's start the video"

*ending video*

"Okay guys I saved the best question fir last, will you be my girlfriend?" Nick asked me.

I was in shock, my first ever real relationship.

"Of course" I said really fast.

-
After the video we just went to the movies and chilled.

-

I had to leave now so we said goodbye and maybe kissed😏😂.

Valerie POV
Zach had already left. I was over at Leo's house since he wanted to hang out.

"Are you dating Zach?" He asked me.

"I guess, I mean he didn't officially asked me out again, but we kissed." I said.

"Oh, okay cool." He said . I just smile at him. He's so cute. Okay wtf. Zachs cuter tho.

/-\
Short asf🌚I've been slacking😂anyways the picture of me and Edwin is on top ^^ or on the side<> idk it's depending on your device ig😋but yeah I'll update again once I can🙌🏼🌺

-valeee😋💖