- 15 -

Still Valerie POV
I heard a knock on the door so I went and opened it, it was my aunt. I let her in.
-
I was now in the car with Mari, Javeon and Zach. We were driving to Houston. I was next to Zach we tried holding hands like two times. Then Zach just grabbed hand. I put my laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" Zach mouted to me.

"I love you too" i mouted back to him. We both smiled.

AUTHOR note: I know they keep dating then they brake up. Okey now this time there staying together💖

-

We got to the hotel. We got off of the car and we grabbed our stuff and walked inside. They gave us our room number and we walked to our rooms. I was sharing a room with Zach. So we went up to the room.

"Okay, I know this is like the 6th time asking you this but, will you be my girlfriend? This time it's forever Sky and Nathan WONT and I mean won't bother us I promise" he said. I nodded.

"Always" I said and he hugged me. So we got inside the room.

Zach decided to broadcast so he could show the hotel room.

"Guys, Valerie and I are dating, Again, I know we keep braking up now it's just forever she will alway be mine" Zach said looking at me.

"For sure" I said. I was laying down on one of the beds. Zach was one his bed. The rest of the boys were here so we decided to go to there room. We found out that they were in Rudans room so we went to Rudans room. We got to Rudans room. The door was opened so we went inside.

"Hi, timmy" I said hugging Timmy.

"Hey Valerie" he replied.

Then I went to Edwin.

"Hey edwin"I said hugging Edwin.

"Hey Valerie, I missed you" he said.

"Same" I said.

Then I walked to rudan.

"Hey rudu" I said and hugged him.

"Hey Dudu" he said and hugged me back.

I went to Nick .

"Hey Nicky" I said.

"Nicky? Hi valerio" he said.

Then I went to sit next to Mari who was on one of the beds.

"Hey" I said and hugged her.

"Hi." She said and hugged back. "Let's go to the mall" she said again.

"Okay let's go" I said.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL!" Mari yelled.

"I'm coming" Zach and Javeon said.

They followed us all the way to the mall they were talking.

"So you and Zach?" Mari asked me whispering.

"Yea, what about us?" I asked her whispering.

"Why are y'all whispering" Zach asked.

"Cause I don't know, Mari started to whisper." I told Zach.

"Okay" Zach said in a weird voice.

"Yea" I said.

"I mean like are y'all together?" She asked whispering again. I just put a thumbs up👍🏼. She nodded. We got to the Mall.

"Okay let's split up. Zach and Valerie and Javion and I." We nodded.
-
"So we're you wanna go now?" I asked Zach, we had already bought clothe.

"Do you want to go to Starbucks?" He asked. And smile grew on my face.

"Yes!" I said. We got to Starbucks then sat down. I told Zach what I wanted. I also have him $10 but he didn't wan to take them so we argued for about 2minutes but he won so I put the 10 dollar bill . Then I saw an annoying bitch...Mari. Hahah plot twist. Jk yea Sky but Mari was also coming over to me with Javeon. They got here faster. They sat down.

"Look, there's the fucken Stalker" I said looking at Sky. Mari and Javeon looked at where I was looking. Then she stopped in front of our table.

"Hello bitch" she said.

"Wait did you hear that? I thought I heard a annoying brat talk?" I told Mari and Javeon. Mari and Javeon laughed. "Oh look your crush is coming go get that clown makeup off your face don't want to embarrass yourself In front of him." I said again OOO😂😂 slayy🌚. Mari and Javeon were laughing the whole time. Then she left.
Zach came.

"What did she want?" Zach asked. He also gave me my drink.

"Thanks, and nothing. She just said hi" I said obviously lying. He nodded.
-
We were now in the hotel room. We were about to go to sleep.

"Babe come sleep with me, I can't sleep without you" Zach told me.

"Wait let me go change." I said .

I walked to my luggage and grabbed a long short and some really short shorts they looked like thongs😂. I walked to the bathroom to change. I was done changing so I walked out the bathroom.
As I walked out the bathroom I saw a shirtless Zach with only boxers on. He was standing up. He then laid down. I walked to my luggage again and grabbed some socks. I put them on then went and laid down with Zach.
I put my leg on top of Zachs legs. Just like the picture above or on the side.
I soon started to drift off to sleep. The last thing I heard before I went to sleep was "goodnight baby girl" then I felt someone kiss my forehead.

-🎇
Word count-890
Love you guys..so much.
I know I didn't post yesterday so I'm posting two times right now❤️