- One -

Valerie POV
"Zach, stop!" I said barely being able to talk, because Zach was tickling me for 2 min straight, finally he stopped.

"That's what you get for making me fall" Zach said laughing. We were in Zach's backyard, playing Soccer, he tripped over my foot and fell. That's why he was tickling me.

"But it was an accident" I said starting to laugh. He stopped laughing and looked mad, so I wrapped my arms around him to hug him, but he wouldn't hug back so I kept hugging him.

"I'm not gonna let go until you hug me back" I said. He then hugged back and I pulled away from the hug, he just smiled, God that smile is so perfect. I smiled back and we decided to go to my house.

"Oh yea, I have a surprise" Zach told me, uh I hate surprises.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"I'll tell you after we go live" he said grabbing his phone and going on younow, he went live and we talked for a while.

"I'm gonna go get chips" I said as I got up from my bed and went to the door. I opened it and left to the kitchen. I grabbed the chips and went back upstairs to my room. I opened the door and saw that Zach was still  live. He was just laying down on my bed and talking to the fams. So I sat next to him on the bed, and read comments and then opened my chips and started eating them.

Zach POV
I was talking to the broadcast, then saw Valerie eating and reading comments, she is so cute, omg. I grabbed a chip and ate it.

"Are you hungry?" She asked me.

"Well kinda, why?" I replied back.

"Do you want me to ask my mom if we can order pizza?" She asked looking at me, and smiling.

"Sure" I smiled back. So she left the room and closed the door after her.

"Scare her!" I read a comment, I thought about it, "ok," I got up from the bed and went next to the door to were she wouldn't see me, "bu-" I got cut off by her opening the door. I quickly screamed "boo".

"Ohh ma gawshh, Zach y-you know I don't have to give you p-pizza," she said barely being able to breath. She sat on the bed I was just standing up laughing.

"So-so-sorr-sorry" I said barely being able to talk, cause I was laughing to much. She then glared at me, making me stop laughing. She got her phone and just used it. So I was just reading comments.

Valerie POV
I wasn't mad at Zach but i was gonna get payback from him since he scared me. He was still live and I was just using my phone or just pretending to use it.

"...She's over there but I don't know why the fück she's mad" Zach said to the broadcast saying the last part loud, so I could hear.

"Don't act like you don't know, gosh" I said with an attitude, I wanted to laugh but I managed to keep the laughter in.

"Well I do-" he got cut off by the knock on the front door, yes they knocked loud. I quickly got up from my bed and went downstairs leaving the door from my room opened. I opened the front door and the pizza man was there I got the pizza, since I had already paid them online, so I got the pizzas and went upstairs. I got in the room and Zach was still broadcasting I closed the door once I got in my room and sat on my bed, grabbing a pizza.

"You are not gonna share?" Zach asked looking at me, I nodded 'no' .

"Just kidding" I laughed a little he laughed to then grabbed a pizza.

..
"So what's the surprise?" I asked confused.

"Nothing !" He said laughing.

I was Mad for a sec. but then laughed too.

•••

It was 9:37 so I had to sleep, Zach had left and I was just on Twitter. So I went to take a shower then Brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair then I put my undergarment and change into a confy crop top and white pj pants. I went back to my room and connected my phone so it would be charging and once I laid my head on my pillow I fell asleep instantly .
-🌚
Aye so this is my first chapter, I wasn't really done writing it but why not just post it so idk when it's gonna be my next update but I'll try and make it before like Friday or idk ☺️💗
-love yaaa-