- 26 -

•they were leaving the hotel room•

Valerie POV
On our way to the lobby, we saw the boys except for Edwin barely coming out there room. We said hey and then just walked to the lobby.

When we got to the lobby we were getting mobbed. We made it outside. The über was already there. So we got in I sat next to zach.

-----------------------------------------
Guys I'm going to need gf for Rudan, Nick, and Timmy. You just need to comment also comment.

•hair color•eye color•short or tall•

That's all you gotta do^^ If you see someone already choose the one you wanted you can still try and get that one💞💞anywhore back to the story.
--------------------•---------------------

---
We finally got back to the hotel. Maddie, Mari and I decided to spend the rest of the day in our room so we did. We got to the room we all pilled up in a bed and we watched Netflix in maddies MacBook.

-
-
-

*2 hours later😂*

Someone had knocked. So Mari got up.
She opened the door, and out of no where she screamed;

"Bitch, you better back the fuck off ! She has a boyfriend !"

Maddie && I looked at each other the. Got up. There were 2 boys.

"Well I don't care, she's going to be mine !" The cute one said. But zach is way cuter✊🏼✊🏼☺️💰.

"Uhh, who are y'all?" Maddie asked.

"I'm here for my baby girl!" The boy who spoke couple min ago said.

"And who may that be?" Maddie said again.

"Valerie" he said smiling. Wtf, who is this boy? I don't even know him. Maddie looked at me mad, oh dose she really think I'm cheating on zach?

"What? I don't even know you" I said.
Mari told us to talk outside. So Maddie, the two boys and I were arguing.

There names were; Jeffrey, and cristhian.
--
..C-cristhian//J-Jeffrey//V-Valerie//M-Maddie..
--
C; but I thought you said yall were dating?

J;we are she just doesn't want to say the truth, she doesn't want zach to know she's cheating on him.

V; BUT IM SAYING THE TRUTH!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE?!!

M; Valerie calm down!

V; I CANT WHAT IF I LOSE ZACH AGAIN BECAUSE OF HIM?
I said crying I honestly don't want to lose him again, I just left and went back inside, I went to my bed and just laid there thinking. What if I lose him? Again...•

Mari tried calming me down 5 times, but idk I just couldn't.

"Babe" I heard someone say, it took me sometime to notice it was zach. He came and laid down next to me, he cuddled to me then pecked my lips. Then soon enough I had a smile on my face. We both leaned in and kissed. We pulled away. I soon started to feel sleep take over me.

"Goodnight babe" was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep.

--

Guys I'm starting a new story💞idk when it's going to be up. But it is going to be about zach😂💞sorry short chapter

GUYS I HAVENT WENT TO SCHOOL TWO DAYS IN A ROW😌I feel like I'm going to get in trouble DUUH😂✨