- six -

Zach POV
"I'm up" she said and sat up.

"It's 11" I said informing her.

"Wait, weren't you supposed to go out or go somewhere with Sky?"

"I was but I didn't feel like going so yea"

"Ohh, well I'm going for a walk wanna come?" She asked getting up.

"Sure" I said also getting up.

-

We were going on a walk and it was going all good, but we bumped into Sky and Nathan.

"So you ditched me for her?" Sky asked in a rude tone.

"You can say" I replied.

"Oh, but before anything I had so much fun yesterday, I like how your lips feel when they connect with mine" she said again.

Valerie POV
"Oh, but before anything I had so much fun yesterday, I like how your lips feel when they connect with mine"  sky said, I was so mad but I just didn't try and show it.

"Can you please just leave, and Nathan text me later" I spoke. They left.

We kept walking till we got to the park we sat down on a table. It was like 2 minutes of silence till zach spoke up.

"So you talk to Nathan?" He said looking down.

"Yeah, just like you talk to sky" I also said looking down.

"Oh, but I do only like one girl"

"Umm, I also like one boy" I said. This just got weird. "Ok, what the fuck are we talking about?" I said again.

"I don't even know, should we go back home?"

"Sure" I said, we started walking back home.
-
" see you tomorrow?" I asked zach as we were in front of his house.

"Sure" he replied. I hugged him and he hugged back we were still hugging. I just wanted to stay like this forever, but I couldn't so I pulled away from the hug and we said goodbye again and I left home. Then I got a text from Nathan.

Nathan- hey, what you need?

Me- I don't know, I forgot text you later I gtg.

I went to aly's room since I don't really talk to her or see her much since my mom leaves early and takes her to day care(she's 3 btw).

So I got to her room.

"Hey aly" I said walking in her room.

"Hi, vv" she replied she was playing with her doll.

"You should go take a shower since it's already late" I said sitting on her bed.

"Umm, yea maybe I should, can you go call mommy?" She asked. I nodded and left her room to go to my moms.

"Hey mom, aly told me to call you" I said coming in my moms room.

"Oh, ok thanks honey" she said and I left her room.

When I got to my room I was getting a FaceTime from Zach. So I answered it.