- fourteen -

[A/N:so it's going to be mostly Valerie POV since I don't like changing but it is going to change once in a while:]

Still Valerie POV
"Are you mad?" I asked Zach.

"Ehh, not really"

"Why are you mad?" I asked him again, confused.

he and came and hugged me. "I love you so much, and if Nathan or Sky ever do accomplish on braking us up just know I always loved you" he said with a tear sleeping down his cheek I also had tears. I whipped my tears away then I whipped his tears away.

"Well that's were we have to believe in each other like you said, but if there plans do work I love you too" I said. I don't want to leave Zach and brake up but if that's what happens then what's there to do? Fight to get him back? Sky and Nathan are going to bother us. Then I got a call from and unknown number. I whipped my face and answered it. I put my phone on my ear.

"If you want us to stop just let me kiss Zach and you kiss Nathan and that will be it" someone said pretty sure it was Sky cause she wanted to kiss Zach. I passed the phone to Zach. He put the phone on his ear.

"Umm, babe?" He said. I looked up at Zach. "Do you want to or not?" He said but I could understand what he was asking.

"No Zach I'm really sorry, but if you don't want to get bothered anymore it's okey, we could just stop this" I said with tears falling down my face.

"Babe, stop what?" He asked me. He also hung up on the call.

"Stop with all of this, stop with both of us. You see I can't take all of this. I just want to be happy and not be stressed, Zach I want to be alone" I said, but I didn't want to be alone. He got up. He grabbed my hand to make me stand up. He pressed his lips on my one last time then he left. Tears started to slip down my cheeks. Ugh. I hate this so much. I just want to be happy with the person I love. But I can't.

15 minutes later I got a notification that Zach was live. I clicked on the notification. He was just sitting down doing something on his computer. He looked like he was about to cry. Is this were I get hate all of a sudden? He then started to speak.

"Okay guys I guess you all know about the news?" Wait what? "Yea I do not know how Valerie and I problems get leaked so fast. But yea we broke up." He said a tear slipped down his cheek and so on mine. "Why? Cause some people don't want to see us together so they try there hardest to make us brake up..and they accomplish it" he said. "But I just want to have a fun broadcast so let's just not think about that." I stopped watching and just clicked out of younow. Then cried myself to sleep.

Zach POV
I was just broadcasting trying to get my mind of what happened earlier. I then remembered that Digi Houston was going to be tomorrow and Javeon, Mari and Valerie were coming with us. I said bye to the broadcast and then ended it.

I started to pack.

Now I was done packing so I just tried to go to sleep. But I couldn't. I just wanted to call Valerie. I want to have her on my arms and wake up with a beautiful girl on my arms but I can't.
I texted her.

Babyy🙈💘- ilysm💖I didn't want this to happen. Maybe we could work it out in the future.

She didn't answer. She might be asleep. I tried to sleep like 5 times but I couldn't then tried again and finally I fell asleep.
-

"Honey wake up, we have to drive for more than 5 hours" my mom said waking me up.

"Okey, I'll be up in 5" I said. She left. So I got up and went to take a quick shower. When I was finished taking my shower I did my hair then changed. I brushed my teeth then put my socks then shoes on. I grabbed my luggage and walked downstairs.

"Honey can you go get Javeon, Valerie, & Mari?" My mom asked me, I just nodded.

Valerie POV
I had forgotten about Digi. So I packed as quick as I could. I finished so I went to take a shower.
-
I was done with the shower so I changed into some skinny jeans then put a red flannel on but I also put a white tank top on under the flannel.
I brushed my teeth then walked out of the bathroom. I went to my closet and grabbed some short not-showable socks and put them on I grabbed some vans and also put them on.
I totally forgot about Aly who was still sleeping. I called my aunt who lived like 10minutes away from me.

"Aunt Bella, can you come to my house right now and take care of Aly? I have to leave for Houston" I said.

"Sure, be there in 5" she said.

"Okey, love you aunt Bella" I said.

"I love you too" she said.

Then Aly woke up.

"Good Morning Aly" I said.

"Good morning" she replied.

"Aunt Bella is going to come and take care of you until mom comes okay?" I asked her, she just nodded and then smiled.

I went back to the bathroom and put some makeup on. Then I did some curls in my hair.

-😷
So I'm going to tell an embarrassing story. One time I went to this pool party thing. I ate watermelon but I guess It was not good or something. So like I went outside then I started to feel like vomiting. I runned inside the building well it was more like a house but it wasn't a house so I went inside I was about to make it in the bathroom but it didn't so I like vomited by the bathroom door it was so nasty .
😷😭