- 20 -

A/n:So my dad thinks I'm dating Zach.
I wish.

Mari POV
I saw Valerie comment, then Zach slayed her. But His broadcast ended. I also didn't know why he said "I wouldn't be talking if I was you" but I thought it was kinda rude. So I called Valerie. She picked up instantly.

Me: why Zach say that?

Valerie: cause Mari I-i oh my gosh, I kissed my ex I didn't tell no one I was dating him when I was. But Mari I think Zach saw us kissing. We are friends with benefits because when I kissed him I felt butterflies in my stomach.

She managed to say. I was so pissed like she's basically cheating on one of my best friends.

Me: Valerie don't talk to me till you use your brain for once. Your cheating on Zach. Open your eyes. He loves you. You make it seem like your just using him. Bye.
I said and hung up. I was so mad at her.

Valerie POV
My bestfriend hates me. My boyfriend well I don't know if we're still dating but, my boyfriend doesn't like me no more. What's the point of life rn?

I want sobbing, and crying. Good thing my sister and mom were sleeping.

I quickly got off my bed and runned into my bathroom. I grabbed my pills. I did what I should've done along time ago. I swallowed all of the pills that were in the container.

Zach POV
I was getting in the plain when I started to feel like this hole in my stomach. This happens when something bad is going to happen or is happening.

Valerie POV
I was so confused I could hear, but not see or talk back. There were 3 people talking.

"What happened to her?" Voice #1 asked. I could hear her sob, I was sure it was a lady.

"She tried to commit suicide" voice #2 said. I was so confused. I never tried to commit suicide. I would never try to take away my life.

Then someone else came in it sounded like a teenager. She was also crying.

"Valerie, I am so sorry. I'm pretty sure I was one of the reasons you tried to kill yourself, just forgive me" voice #3 said. She grabbed my hand. I tried squishing it but something was holding me back, but then I managed to squish her hand. I tried opening my eyes and they opened.

"Oh my gosh Valerie, Mari go call the nurse" a lady said, she was crying. She can and hugged me. I was just so confused.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Sure" she said whipping her tear.

"Who are you?" I asked, she looked at me with a confused face but then she laughed and hugged me again. Okay.
-
-
-
Zach POV
I was on my way to the hospital. I was crying. This is all my fault if I should've not had acted like that with Valerie, she would've not tried to kill herself.
-
We got to the hospital, I was waiting for the nurse to tell me I could go in.

"You can come in now" she said, smiling. I smiled back, and walked to the room when I got in Valerie's mom was talking to the nurse.

"...but she'll be okay in a couple of hours she will get her memory back" the nurse said.

"Hey Zach" her mom said. I said hi back and went to hug her.

"Can I talk to her alone?" I asked her mom, smiling. She smiled and nodded then left the room.

"Babe, do you remember me?" I asked her hoping she would.

"Yes, you're Zach" she said, and smiled. "We have a lot of arguments, I thought you didn't want me that's why I tried to kill myself" she said again.

"I'm glad you remember me" I said smiling. "And yea we have a lot of arguments, but I will always want you" I said and hugged her.

"Zach, if we want to be together I don't want to have no more arguments" she said.

"Okay, promise no kissing or doing stuff with other people behind our backs while we are dating" I said. I put my pinky up and she locked hers with mine.

-💮
Hiiiiiii, Thanksss for 3k.💖 I'll update again if I can rn. Since I'm still not leaving to school so yaaah😘