- 29 -

"Yes, spongebob and chill" I said.

--
The rest on the day we just watched spongebob and chilled in his hotel room.
--

It was now 1:30 am.

"Babe I think I'm going back to my hotel room I'm tired" I told zach.

"Just sleep here" he said.

-
we were now ready to sleep.

I laid down with zach and we were cuddling but we were facing eachother.
I pecked his lips, and he tried to kiss me. I pecked them again but he caught my lips. It was a passionate kiss. I tried to pull away. But zach grabbed me by my waist. Seconds later we stopped kissing. I put both my hands on zachs face.

"I like your face, it's sexy" I said.

"And I like your face, it's beautiful"he said.

"Why tha fuck you lying? Why you always lying? Mmm oh my gosh stop fucking lying" I sang.

"Babe, shut the fuck up" he said

"What if I don't want to?" I asked him.

"You have no choice" he said.

I shut my eyes and attempted to go to sleep. Suddenly sleep took over me.

-
-
-

Still Valerie POV
I woke up and stretched. I looked to my left and zach was sleeping. I got up and went in the shower.

I was done showering so I got out and changed. When was don't changing I dried my hair. I was done sting my hair so I straightened it. I finished straightening it so I put a little bit of makeup on. I was done putting makeup on so I checked in the mirror if I looked decent. (Pic on top or side). I thought I did so I left the bathroom.

-
-

Today was the day we left the hotel.

-

I was now home I had already unpacked and everything. I was so tired.

I went to my bed and grabbed my phone. I scrolled trough Twitter. I saw a couple picture do o saved it.

I tweeted it.

Valerielovee: ahh I wish I had this😌💖 *1 picture attached*

I only tweeted it because I knew zach would get mad.

Seconds later I got a FaceTime from..Zach😂.

FaceTime

Z: so..

Me: so what?

Z: that tweet
(He sounded sad)

Me: aww babe I love you I was just trying to make you mad

Z: why you always do this to me?

Me: you don't love me back?

Z: no

Me: uhh

Z: I adore you

Me: jajxjahnda .. Okay

Z: come over ! You beautiful person

Me: no you come over I'm to lazy to walk

Z: fine but next time your going to have to come

Me: okay babe see you later

Z: no don't hang up

Me: okay, but why?

Z: what if someone kidnaps me?

Me: you live infront of me.

I hung up.

Seconds later he came in my room.

I stood up and went to hug him. He pecked my lips. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He kissed back. We both pulled away and went to lay down on my bed.

"I love you, I dot know what I would do if I had never met you" I said turning to face zach.

"Me either" he said.

We both smiled. I pecked his lips. He pecked my lips. I was about to peck his lips but he turned around.

Okay.

I hit his hand.

"Ouch !" He screamed/whispered.

He then grabbed my hand. But I pulled my hand away.

Wanna play this game? Let's play it.(😂)

He grabbed my face. He was about to kiss me, but I put my phone to cover my face.

"Bruh, okay be like that." He said and made a little groan.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. Sorry, I just couldn't resist it.. He's so damn cute. I pulled away. He grabbed me by the waist and put me closer to him.

"Goodnight zach" I said.

"zach?" He said

"Yea, babe" I said, and closed my eyes.

I soon fell into a deep sleep.

---

Gahhh I love you guys. I'm getting really lazy.. That's why I don't update. I'm going to have a backup story so like if I don't update here I'll update on the other story I'm update it in like 5 minutes💞💞😚btw the other story is going to be easier to update since it's just like a groupchat👽🍂