.37-

Zach POV
I was up early and ready I just got done showering, doing my hair, brushing teeth, flossing teeth, mouth washing my mouth, & changing. 😂😂

So I went downstairs to go eat some breakfast.

"Good morning mom" I said as I walk in the kitchen.

"Good morning my child" she said laughing also making me laugh.

I grabbed a bowl and put some cereal then poured some milk in the bowl and started eating.

-
Valerie POV
I was done showering, brushing/flossing my teeth, also mouth washing my mouth and changing so I went downstairs to eat some breakfast.

-

"That's not fair" I said pouting at Robert.

We were broadcasting and playing rock, paper, sizers but he cheated.

"Zachs watching !" I read a comment. "Good for him" I said responding to the comment.

Everyone started to comment the laughing emoji. Idk why but yeah

Nedwin or kedwin ?
My answer : kedwin😉💦

-

"Can you ask zach if he could go out with me?" I read another comment. "Sure" I said back to the comment.

I grabbed my phone and called zach.

It took awhile when he finally answered.

"Hey babe" he said.

"Will you go out with Dessi ?" I asked him hold a straight face.

"Of course" he said.

"Cool, I'm no longer your girlfriend now it's Dessi" I said .

"Nev-" I cut him off.

"Goodbye" I said and hung up the phone.

I looked at the broadcast and said "Dessi he's yours, the love of my life is now your, congratulations" I said laughing.

"& zach your ex girlfriend is now min-" Robert got cut off my a knock on the door. He got up and went to open the door, then a pretty boy came in the house, the wonderful Mr.Clayton came in. I got up and hugged him he then pecked my lips.

I pulled away and went to sit back down in front of the broadcast.

"Dessi your boyfriends here !" I said smiling at the broadcast.

Zach came and sat next to me in front of the camera and he grabbed my hand.

"Sike b he mine" I said laughing while zach hugged me.

-

-

It was 3 pm and I was at home just broadcasting but I needed a nap so I got off.

I soon started to drift off to sleep.

And that's when this chapter finishes cause I'm like so sleepy and yah gnn babes btw thanks for 20k you guys😭😭😫💞